DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Dodge Tech
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was warm hear in nj today so i started to clean up the truck a lil still gotta do windows, rims, and tires tomarrow

My cooper zeons ltz

and dam ex girl last year wrote on my windows with window chalk and i still cant get it off my door handle tryed soo much and nothing works so far any ideas guys???

·
Dodge Tech
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!

How about black magic for the handles?

i got black magic no good
tryed mothers back to black no good
tryed brake clean no good
tryed nufinish for plastics no good
turtle wax ice says can be used on plastic but still no good
im running outta ideas..

should make her buy me a new handle

·
Dodge Tech
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm mayb i shoud try that was thinking mayb paint thinner too

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
paint thinner - I was thinking that too........but I would take the handle off before I did that. not too big on having thinner anywhere near my paint.

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
heat gun and soapy water. melt the wax on low heat fanning back and forth till you see it start to run then wipe with soapy rag then dry. keep the gun on low heat about 8 inches away from the handle. carefull not to hold in one place or use high the handle will bubble. take your time do it nice and slow and be safe and you should be fine with it. harbor freight has heat guns for 10 bucks. i used mine for debadging and now im going to be taking my lower door guards off soon. hope this work for you.

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
Denatured alcahol.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
wax and grease remover should take it rite off.. you can find it in the paint section at autoparts house

·
GangstaHic
1,253 Posts
denatured alcohol hhaha man all i need to do is pee on your handle after a party.

Denatured alcohol is a bi product of a woods party or bonfire party. The alcohol is in the woods when you drink it its denatured because its now out of nature and in your body. (unless you break the seal at the party) then you renature the alcohol by re entering the denatured alcohol into the ground of the woods thus renaturing the alcohol causing it to be renatured becoming natured upon fermentation of the nation.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wd-40!

·
Dodge Tech
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
denatured alcohol hhaha man all i need to do is pee on your handle after a party.

Denatured alcohol is a bi product of a woods party or bonfire party. The alcohol is in the woods when you drink it its denatured because its now out of nature and in your body. (unless you break the seal at the party) then you renature the alcohol by re entering the denatured alcohol into the ground of the woods thus renaturing the alcohol causing it to be renatured becoming natured upon fermentation of the nation.

bro u pee on my handle ill eat some white castle and do a nice injections service on urs cuz we know white castle is powerfull Sh*t

but ill try a few things out later on today when its warm again and let ya know if anything worked

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
nice truck .... vroom vroom .....

:drivingz:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

ha ha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.