DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about installing a Flowmaster Super 44 SI/DO exiting in front of the rear tire with 18" tips. Does anyone have any pics or information on a set up similar to this. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chefred112,

That is friggin' awesome looking and sounding! It's exactly what I'm looking for. How long are your tips??

·
Registered
624 Posts
i had a single exit before my rear tire but ended up going to duals out of the back. it just got too annoying on the highway having the exhaust exit so close to the cab. however, i did just have a glasspack (straight through muffler) on there so it was pretty loud.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
..found pics..

Attachments

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
..my tips are 3.5" dia and approx 18" long...

Attachments

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
..the first tips were chrome rolled (3.5" x 18") on 2.25" dia exhaust piping (when I didn't have as many mods).....my second set is 3.5" slash tips ( on 2.5" piping cuz i now have lt headers)....

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Freds truck sounds great in person and the tips look real nice. :tup:

KB

·
CHI-TOWN
447 Posts
Here a couple pics of my exhaust, hope it this helps.

·
CHI-TOWN
447 Posts
Im not able to see my attached pics :thatfunny. Maybe I havent got enough post on this forum yet. sorry.

·
452 Posts
Here's one of mine, gonna try to get some better ones up soon

Attachments

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
i just got a muffler and tips to get mine done the same way. I had second thoughts of a muffler shop being able to install 18" tips that way but I guess if some guys already have it done then no problem? hopefully I can post up a pic of mine installed here in a couple days

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the pics and info. All of those setups look good. Will dual side exit will have a less loss of low end torque as opposed to being dumped??

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I think I have pics in my gallery of mine, I also attached pic of underneath the truck for another person asking this same question, might be able to search and find it. I have 3.5" slash cut tips exiting that are 18" long

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
heres mine and i have a flomaster 2 chamber

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yall that posted a pic, do you like your setup or do you wish you would have done it another way? Too much drone?? Anything would help.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
I love mine personally but there is drone. I had single 4" tip coming out there on my last ram and this one has dual 3.5" tips....my girlfriend complained the other day that she is going deaf in her right ear so thats not so good I guess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.