DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for splash guards 4 my 99 durango, it does not have the factory running boards it has nerf bars.
and i an also looking 4 2 keys less entry switches 4 it also

my zip code is 67335

·
Registered
981 Posts
I've got a set of brand new never installed front Mopar Molded Splash Guards for the 99. These fit the Durango or Dakota "with flares". I had bought the complete set F/R but never installed the fronts due to installing molded running boards. If this is something you may be interested in, I can post a picture. You'd need the rears though to complete your set. Could probably do $20 shipped USPS.

I also have a K&N FIPK for the 5.9 Durango. The tube is brand new never installed, (updated version) the rest of the kit is slightly used but like brand new. I know it is not on your list but thought I would throw it out there. I'd do the splash guards and the kit for $100 shipped. Can get pics for this as well.

·
Registered
981 Posts
These flaps will not fit unless you have the factory wheel flares. Below is a picture of a Durango with flares and another of what the flaps look like. The factory instructions and hardware are included. Again, these are for the front only so you would also have to buy a set for the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
So you have the flares? Most earlier models did come that way.

I had the price in the above post, $20 shipped. Just be sure they are going to fit and I can PM you the info.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I'll send you a PM.

Says your account is not set to receive PMs????

·
Registered
981 Posts
No go, just tried it??? Go to the Control Panel and click on Edit Options. PMs are in there.

Says:
dellis_0096 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.