DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look no further. Firestone Destination MT. I have had every off road tire made or close too it. These tires are very aggressive looking and the thread just never seems to ever get thin. The will make the D look Damn downright dirty on your Durango.

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well lets see if he posts pics, but I agree with you guys.

·
Power Aficionado
1,823 Posts
:spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer:
either i am just pointing fingers like the ass I am, or actually enjoy the dogfood for humans. Its a toss up.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Rangoneer, are you :spammer: ing the :spammer: ?

:thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
247 Posts
Witress: good morning my name is Jane and I will be your waitress today can we start off by getting you something to drink?

Customer: sure I will have some coffee and an order of SPAM and eggs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post #9
This gladiator is no spammer. By the way the pictue of "little Ceaser" rocks. Man you guys are really up for the crucification quickly, especially around the holidays.(LOL),

I will reiterate- These tires really are awesome. I am looking at getting a set on my new D soon, but I want to savor the 21mpg highway for awhile. I felt privleged to get such good gas mileage out of such a big truck. However, I am man, and I do need "the man" look on my D, so the Destinations will soon need to go on. Check them out on line, they are very nice.

Hope I am saved by the D forum Demons for now. Please, D's rule

Ps-Got my D Ziebarted Monday. I am very pissed about the over spray the left on my truck. I will write another thread about this.

Mike

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well welcome then! Also it seems the "post" button owns you. LOL!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm trying to delete #9 but I guess I'm too stupid :WHT:

Iguess this means I might not get the tigers sent loose on me. :)

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Welcome to DT!
Great start! LOL!

You can only delete the content of your post but not the complete entry!
Hit the edit post button underneath your post and you can make changes.

This is the best Durango forum out there!
H4W will give you mercy! He might be the new president for next month!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oke-Dokie. By the way Canada rocks. Can we send some of our less than human folks up to you guys so universal health care can work here( lol). If our system wasn't so bottom heavy with multitudes of road scum, I think the system would work in the good ole USA.

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
wiselion said:
Canada rocks.
I'm not in Canada for the free health care (nothing is free! It is funded by taxes. In my income bracket almost 50% goes to "Uncle Sam").
But it is the greatest country IMO! :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 50% :VHOT:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is gas running you up there in gallon terms? I am metrically challenged.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Canada, Schmanada. Sca along with a few of us other members are real German Men. The only difference is he actually grew up there. I was just adopted. LOL!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.