DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see pics of you 02 and up Quad cab trucks.. Also list what drop you have on it.. I am getting rid of the stang and i am going to md out the truck now.. Also if anyone can tell me where to get a good box for 2 tens would be nice to..

WIllis

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I moved this to the 3G Ram Sport truck area..... look around, there are all kinds of threads with pics of lowered trucks here.

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks.. As you can see i havent really been on this site much but i am bout to be getting rid of my stang and devote my new time to the truck.. Now i wish i would have got another color.. Dont really know what will look good with this thing..

Willis

Attachments

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
I say your lucky to have that color. It seems to be a rare one. I don't see many like it. Good luck with your project.
Here's mine. Slammed1 4/6 drop, Slammed1 "C" notch and helper bags for towing/hauling.

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HEy do you come down here to the Beltway and fairmont Target parking lot.. If so i think i have seen your truck there..

Willis

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
here you go 2/4.5 just got it welded so i can launch now

Attachments

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If thats a 2/4 i think i want lower... But its a nice truck..

Willis

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I think mine is probably around a 2.5/5 drop. Also has a C-Notch, drop and notch done by SLAMMED1. Its a regular cab but you get the idea. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Roughly a 2.25"/ 4.5" drop on mine using the Hotchkis TVS package. I am thinking of scrapping the Hotchkis system and going lower in the future. If I do it will be with a Mcgaughys 4/6 I think.

KB

Attachments

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
KB112 said:
Roughly a 2.25"/ 4.5" drop on mine using the Hotchkis TVS package. I am thinking of scrapping the Hotchkis system and going lower in the future. If I do it will be with a Mcgaughys 4/6 I think.

KB

Taking a roadtrip to ARKANSAS?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
03dodge said:
Ok thanks.. As you can see i havent really been on this site much but i am bout to be getting rid of my stang and devote my new time to the truck.. Now i wish i would have got another color.. Dont really know what will look good with this thing..

Willis
Bro, You can do allot with that color... check out the truck in this thread... In my opinion its one of the best looking Rams on DT....

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57654

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
silverbullit said:
Taking a roadtrip to ARKANSAS?

Not quite yet! LOL Then I would have to run out to Texas too, Damn. I'd need an oil change while I was out there. :D

KB

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
keven said:
Slammed 1 did mine, it is a 2/4 drop,Slammed1 C-Notch, Helper Bags and Belltech Nitro Drops shocks...
What kind of drop did u get as far as make... how do u like the nitro drop shocks. To soft or stiff? i want to know how they feel if they are too soft i might have to go with the nitro actives.

BB

·
Registered
239 Posts
Slammed1 3/6 drop (for now, plan on using the 2" springs for another inch soon). and hopefully my truck will be in slammed hands soon getting a 5/8 done. but for now just 3/6. i love it and it rides nice.

Cphelan1, do you have any picks of the helper bags that i can see? i plan on getting some.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.