DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting your new truck egged that you've had for only 6 weeks. :VHOT: THAT'S what sucks. Even worse is that it pitted the paint on the hood. Now it's all I see when I look at the truck. Man I would have loved to have caught them.

· Registered
2,707 Posts
damn I have the same truck as you got 3 months ago and I would beee soooo pissed.... time to get it painted

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Ahhh man....that is fuggin weak!

KB

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
daaaaaaaaaamn i feel lucky compared to that. I was just thinkin....... Eggs do this to paint? And we EAT them???

· Registered
68 Posts
I feel your pain. Mine got egged within 2 weeks of having it.

· USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,485 Posts
Man that sucks! :VHOT: It kinda messes with my eyes, it looks like a 3D hole or something. Like a view of a black hole in space but not rotating. Especially on the bed, you can see stars too. Anyway, I need to go to bed! :crazy:

· Registered
2,550 Posts
This just happened to me on Devils Night!
I was driving down a dark road with a huge hill on one side and train tracks on the other. I usually fly down this road because there is no traffic whatsoever. As I approached the hill part of it, within 10 seconds I hear something hit the truck...F--k! I couldn't stop, nor did I want to fearing I would get hit and not be able to catch anyone in the dark. As I got to where it was lit up another 3 minutes down the road, I see that it was an egg and that it hit the rear passenger window. At the nearest store, I pull over to see if there was any damage. I thought there was going to be a ding but no..Thank God!
I always keep a Micro fibre rag under the rear seat and some liquid wax. I was able to get it off right there and clean the rest at home.
I was told that eggs are not good for paint............Just the skin Lol!

· Registered
519 Posts
I've always heard that a slice of bologna will completely strip the paint off. I have never seen it. I didn't know about an egg doing anything to the paint to me they just look like dents.

· Registered
396 Posts
You need the sun to fully effect how it messes up your paint Mine was hit a year ago at night and I woke up I washed it early in the morning before it got hot.

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Have you tried to rub it out with a good 3M product?

I can't tell from the pics if the paint is stained or broken.

I had 3 bird dung etches and I had to rub the heck out of it with a good product to get it out.

· Registered
1,037 Posts
wow i feel bad i really didnt mean to hijack the thread just posted the pics to hopefully let u know it could have been worse.... but the white is a mix of primer and bare metal i have since touched it up a kittle but havnt had the cash to repaint it

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
wow...I knew eggs were bad, but didn't realize they could do that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.