Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

November 2013 Truck of the Month

Voting is now open for the November 2013 Truck of the Month! Polls will close on December 2nd at 8:38 AM CST. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk’s Facebook cover photo. Good luck!

1. DeMoN-HeMi

Here is my 03, fresh out of a 4-5 month restoration, mods are 5/12 drop, 08 sport conversion, custom paint with 3d ghost style flames and full airbrushed demon on the tailgate, smoothed and painted handles, shaved grill, tailgate, roll pan, antenna, and stake holes, molded frame notch to make it look like it came from the dealer that way, Color matched LED tails, Modded aftermarket headlights with Bi-xenon projectors, true LED halos, 5k HIDs and colormatched to the truck, LED fog lights, engine has 6.1 internals done to it by the previous owner, interior is under construction but has alpine components all through the truck and Kicker subs in a fiberglass enclosure under the back seat powered by 1000 watts of pure monoblock bluss lol!

2. -Arana-

This is my 2012 Hemi Express. Flowmaster super44/Magnaflow Y pipe/Vararam Ram Air Intake/Belltech SP 2/4 drop/U-2 55 24s/5 inch Pypes black tips/1400 Pioneer DVD/Xtant 5Channel Amp/Kicker CVR 12/ Viper Alarm 5704/Rear View Camera/Pioneer 6x9s all around/Smoked Taillights/Smoked 3rd Brake light/LED Reverse and Cargo Lights/Debadged/Custom Texans Badges/LED bulbs everywhere/Switchbacks/Black housing headlights/Tint/Eyebrow Tint/Mr.Norms roof spoiler.

3. Davy 120

Heres my 03 mossy oak edition camo ram. Mods so far include Fully custom camo interior, Blue led conversion throughout, 4 6" kc 150w on a smittybuilt light bar, 2 9" 6000k HIDs behind the grille, Amsoil synthetic in everything
S&b intake, Pacesetter long tubes, Offroad y pipe, Raceland ecutout, Maggy 18" glasspack, 3" turn down before the rear axle, Bedlined bumpers and toolbox, Prerunner style spare tire carrier, 35 yokohoma geolanders on 17" pro comp offroad rims, Superchips 3865 91 tune, Sonnax line pressure booster, Camo rockers and quarter panel stripes
Dipped badges, 2 jl audio 10s, powered by a jl 250 amp, sony deck, and infinty door speakers

Mods soon to come. Bds 6" lift, 50" led bar across the roof, 2 3" led cubes for reverse/ass hole lights, Prerunner fenders
Possibly a venom hood, And a few custom decals

4. d_layne

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4x4 4.7. Here is a list of my mods to date.

20x9 XD Badlands -12 offset, Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/65/20, Bilstein 5100's, Radco Tonneau Cover, Locking Tailgate Handle, AVS Window Visors, 21" Stubbie Antenna, OEM Chrome Grille Inserts, Triple Gauge Pillar, Auto Meter Ultra Lite Wideband, Trans Temp, Diff Temp Gauge, Pioneer AVH X4500BT, Custom 2 DIN Bezel, Backup Camera, Hella 700ff w/ PIAA 100w H3 Night-Tech, Morimoto Backup Lights, Cree LED Reverse Lights, Oracle LED Strips(interior), 4 Oracle Flush Mount Switches/Custom Switch Bezel, SRP Racing Pedals.

HO Cams, Volant CAI, DiabloSport Trinity(White Lighting), AirRam Power Wire, AirRam Jet Scoop, JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, Magnaflow 14", Flowmaster 4" Tips, Optima Red Top Battery, Flex a lite 183 E-Fan, Jet 180 T-Stat, 08 Intake Manifold, AirRam TB Adapter, F&B 72MM TB, Mag-Hytech Tans Pan & Diff Cover, 1 Ton Trans Cooler, Motive 4.56, OEM LSD, RP Max Gear, ATI Super Damper 25% UD, BT Catch Can. And many more to come....

5. 86bcook

Here's my 2005 RCSB Hemi

Completely Repainted, ABC Exclusive Cowl Hood, PURE Custom Tailgate Spoiler, Debadged!!, Honeycomb Grille with R/T elblem, 2/4.5 McGaughys drop w/ Chrome SRT-10 22's, OEM SRT-10 Pillar w/Autometer Tranny Temp, MRK Group silver interior package , 5% tint all the way around, 8000k hid's headlights and fogs, All led bulbs (int/ext), Power Show-N-Go Retractable, License Plate, DEE ZEE Tailgate EZ Down Strut Kit

Comp 273 Cam, 6.1 valve springs and push rods, SCT 9550 Hemifever Tune, Pacesetter Headers and off-road x-pipe, Dual 14 inch magnaflows and exit out like the 2010's. With notched rear bump!! Bills custom intake w/ 1in throttle body spacer, Airram Scoop, NGK 5306's, Taylor Red 8.2 Thunder Volt Shorty Wires, Jet 180 Thermostat, Motive 4.56 gears, Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors with hawk pads, Prothane Sway Bar Bushings, Prothane Rack and Pinion Mount Bushings.

6. Voodoo

I'll play with the WORK TRUCK.
2012 Ram Tradesman SC/LB hemi truck. Started out with Black bumpers ft & rear & painted 17 in wheels cloth seats. Now Chrome Ft & Rear Bumpers Chrome Grill & inserts, Leather style seats ,Chrome 17in Stock Wheels, Cab lights, LED lights inside and out, Custom switches for Fogs lights & Custom bed & tool box lights, Window tint, 1-1/2 Ft lift, Catch can & K/N CAI,Quad headlights & soon a custom Strobe setup & 60 line of fire & tinted Mirrors .

7. hawk02

2004 RC SRT10 6spd Black, 500+ HP and 525+TQ already, #50 of 3057, B&G Stage2 PCM,BT underhood items, JTSVP Gen1 shifter#49 and Snakeskin radiator cover, 06 rebadged, hard tonneau with BedRug, tinted windows, WeatherTech mats and Lloyds custom ones for show, more to come, JMB catless mids, ROE Racing TB, Screamin' demon coils and JTSVP Wires, Venomous1 Racing Billet UD pulley, K&N drop-in with Snakeskin lid and valve covers by V1R, 170* thermostat, JTSVP lowering blocks and more SnakeSkin stuff!

8. woopow

My 05 durango hemi 4wd...tuned, exhaust, cai, 87mm tb, lowered, 22" srt10 wheels, custom gauges, stereo upgrades...and much more...thank you for the time and opportunity.

9. Red Scare

2002 Durango R/T:
- 39,000 miles
- 5.9L Magnum
- Full-time AWD/4x4 selectable
- Superchips Flashpaq

10. Hutcla

Installed completed; 91 2WD Ramcharger with 5.7 Hemi

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
My vote is in... But damn I wish I had more than one!! Another amazing group of trucks this month!! Very tough decision

Good luck to all you guys and your sweet rides!! :rck:

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts

·
Motörhead For Life!
8,398 Posts
bs. i have two votes, and one is mine. hahaha. i know im not going to win
I hear ya there..

That first truck is nice but it looked better with the other front clip ;D

I even though i have a 4th gen I still love the look of the 3rd 02-05s a lot more attitude to them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations Arana on winning Truck of the Month!!!! Thanks to all of you that voted for the First Generation Hemi!!! Hawk you have an awesome truck with that V-10!!!!, I would have loved to have gone that way but I didn't have the courage or the budget for that matter!! Thanks again and thumbs up to all that participated!!

Drivers Side.JPG

Ram Charger.JPG

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Congratulations Arana on winning Truck of the Month!!!! Thanks to all of you that voted for the First Generation Hemi!!! Hawk you have an awesome truck with that V-10!!!!, I would have loved to have gone that way but I didn't have the courage or the budget for that matter!! Thanks again and thumbs up to all that participated!!
The contest is not over yet, so it could change!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.