Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

November 2013 Car of the Month

Voting is now open for the November 2013 Car of the Month! Polls will close on December 2nd at 8:40 AM CST. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk’s Facebook cover photo. Good luck!

1. Ram3500Dually

1973 Duster, 440 with 750 double pump Holley, Engine Plate, 727 With B&M Shift kit and 2800 stall converter, 8 3/4 with 4:56 Gears. Custom back seat to accommodate wheel tubs.

2. indy360

This is my 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT in Toxic Orange 392 Hemi with the 5 spd auto.I have tinted the windows,HPP rear window louver,front and rear camera's,Corsa sport exhaust,sequential tail lights ,mud guards,American racing wheels 8.5 x 20 up front with P245 45r20's and 10 x 20 on the back with p275 40r20 BF Goodrich's, Hurst shifter,lake wood srtut bar,BT tech catch can ,beverage deletes,fire wall,Air raid intake and a tune also many painted parts inside and under hood

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Entries were open for a few weeks and only two entered...

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We definitely need more activity on the car of the month contest. There are lots of awesome cars here that have a great chance of winning. The truck contest has filled all 10 slots the past two months.

·
Cole
880 Posts
this one appears to be a forgone conclusion its sad this got such a little amount of hits. i hope this does better next month

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
this one appears to be a forgone conclusion its sad this got such a little amount of hits. i hope this does better next month
It did WORSE the second month. The first month I think we had 6 or 7 cars, still nowhere near the 10 limit set.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
My vote is in.

It's really sad to see the lack of interest in this from the car guys. Kinda makes me wish I had a car to enter just help keep it going. Maybe I should just enter my dads or one of my grandpas next month to help out :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cole
880 Posts
My vote is in.

It's really sad to see the lack of interest in this from the car guys. Kinda makes me wish I had a car to enter just help keep it going. Maybe I should just enter my dads or one of my grandpas next month to help out :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
yea i know i really wish i had a car for this i will more than likely in about a year unless can get a good deal on a new truck then i will trade off my 3rd gen. and im about to do the same thing and get some pictures of my grandpas cars for this lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.