Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

December 2013 Truck of the Month

Voting is now open for the December 2013 Truck of the Month! Polls will close on January 6th, 2014 at 10:41 AM CST. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk’s Facebook cover photo. Good luck!!

1. HemiLonestar

So this was my first post Hurricane Katrina vehicle (after losing my '74 Monaco 440, may she R.I.P.).
2003 Lonestar Edition
I have installed SRT-10 suspension, brakes and interior parts, a 2800 stall Circle D converter, SRT Bilsteins, Superchips programming, AiRaid CAI, Taylor shorties, McGaughy's shackles, Mopar Borla cat-back, Goodyear 305/50R20 GTII's, Sonnax line booster, Power wire, Daytona lip and running boards, tow mirrors, and an SRT hood. I plan on an 06+ coil conversion, Comp 260 install and an 05 PCM conversion.
She's my daily driver, and has been with me at every duty station from MS to TX to CT to NY to NC to MD and going...Even managed to get her into Reader's Rides in Mopar Action magazine.

2. RobGillespie

I first got this truck for my college vehicle, I've always wanted a Dodge and finally got my wish. When I first got it it was covered in chrome, horribly rusted since it was from Ohio, and had a lot of problems. I changed the appearance, got rid of most of the rust and put protectant on it, and fixed up a bunch of issues with it costing around $3,000 after purchase. It's a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4.7L 4x4. All I have on it so far due to money constraints are: Homemade 4" CAI with spectre filter, Superchips Flashpaq 3840 running Performance 91 tune, 16" glasspak dual dumped at corners. I've had to spend more money on repairs so I couldn't afford any serious mods. The repairs I've do e personally by myself are the transfer case, exhaust manifold header, radiator, and Evaporator core. I had to get someone to drill out the rusted bolts on the header because they were so rusted that they had became part of the manifold. They had to re-thread the holes with a different size. It took the. Forever and ended up costing $680 the. I had to put a new header on which I had to wided the holes for the bolts since new, bigger bolts were being used. The future plans I have for this truck are LT headers first, true dual magnaflow exhaust system, Sullivan intake manifold, throttle body, and 4.56s. Since I'm in college my financial situation restricts all of these.
Here it is when I first got it:

Here is another before picture:

And now here it is after I've nearly finished all of the visuals I've wanted. From chrome to black.

3. Shikity

My ever evolving 2004 SRT Ram in its current form for your consideration..

4. LeeSH

This is actually the newest truck I have ever owned. She is a previously cared for 2008 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4 SLT. 5.7L Hemi engine,extra chrome, tonneau cover, auto side steps, steel wheels (by Vision Wheels) and Toyo Tires for versatility.:rck: Perfect truck for my requirements: survival in Alberta winters, hunting, fishing and other outdoor pursuits, room for the family, and enough power to tow whatever I put behind her.

5. ram r/t

This my ram r/t 2011 hemi 5,7 liter with kn air system ,fire msd near of 460 hp simple cab , tire 22 inch , rear camera, dvd gps and great sound for music . only 2 in the province of quebec.... very very rare edition

6. jayincali
I have a 2011 Ram CC Hemi Big Horn.

Mod List: 2" rear level, HID's in Heads/Fogs, Vararam Intake, Moes 85mm TB, Color Match grille, Color Match Sport Mirrors, Custom Billet Badges, R/T 22" Wheels, Magnaflow DI/DO Exhaust, Full Katzkin Two Tone Leather Interior, Bak Flip HD bed cover, Sonnax line booster

7. Budakne

Budakane's "Killer Bee"

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road 4x4

Performance: 345ci Hemi V8, Vararam, Comp 260 Cam, 6.1 Springs, Big Valve Heads, Airram Power Wire, 180 T-Stat, Electric Fans, 90mm Throttle Body, Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetter 3in Y-pipe, LPS Bullet Cats, Custom 3in Exhaust w 3in Cherrybomb Pro muffler, 3in Exhaust Cutouts, Circle D 2800 Stall, Sharadon Performance Stage III Valve Body, Diablosport Predator Tuned by Hemifever, Motive 4:56s (Front/Rear), Auburn LSD, Moes Traction Bars

Exterior: Cervini Fiberglass SRT-10 Hood, Vinyl Wrapped Bumpers/Grille, Black Housing Headlights w Eyelids, Tinted Taillights/3rd Brake Light, Powder Coated Wheels, Fuel Door, Side Bars, Custom Bedstripe/Hood Decal, Powder Coated Traction Bars/Rear Differential, 15% Window Tint, Debadged, Soft Bed Cover, Painted Valve Covers(body color), Led Glow Behind Grille

Interior: 3 Gauge A-Pillar, JEGS Gauges, Painted Radio Bezel, Door Pull Trims, and Window Switch Trims (body color), Foot Print Gas Pedal, Kicker Speakers

8. 06dodgeramhemi

I have a 2012 Ram 1500 4x4

Performance mods:
Diablo T-1000 with hemifever custom tune, 180* tstat, bt catch can, v6 efan swap, vararam cai, moes 85mm tb, 14" mufflex with resonator delete and replaced stock Y pipe with maganaflow Y pipe.

Exterior:
2.5" hell bent steal level, .75" coil spacers for rear from top gun custom, 295/65r20 nitto trail grapplers, plasti dipped stock 20s, 5000k 55w morimoto hid kits in heads and fogs, 15% front tint 5% rear tint.

Interior:
Rockford fosgate t1 12" sub in joe fox ported box, 1000 watt rockford fosgate amp, bt shift lever.

9. 07MegaCabRam

I'll play dirty! :)

Good luck to everyone! :)

10. NeedaRam

I don't know if I can compete but what the hell.
Here is my 01 Ram. It's my first vehicle and have had it a little over two years and have put lot of effort into it. Mods are in my signature.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Got my vote in! Good luck guys

Oh and myoung84 you might want to check the title of the thread again. These are some funny looking "cars" ;)

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my vote in! Good luck guys

Oh and myoung84 you might want to check the title of the thread again. These are some funny looking "cars" ;)
I caught it and changed it just before you posted. Haven't had enough coffee this morning. But thanks for the heads up! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.