• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Voting is now open for the April 2014 Dodge of the Month! Polls will close on May 5th at 8:35 AM CST. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. Good luck!

1. hawk02

2004 Black RC SRT10 6speed#50of3057, Born on 11/19/03 at the 15th hour(aka 3:00pm), VTR-1815, B&G Stage2 PCM, K&N drop-in With V1R snakeskin lid, JMB Catless mids, BT underhood stuff, SRT&Viper badges, JTSVP Snakeskin radiator cover and Gen1 Venom shifter #49, JTSVP rear lowering blocks, ROE TB, 170* therm, more snakeskin, JTSVP coils and wires, BT catchcan, ROE breather, V1R snakeskin VC's, SS mirrors, Energy Suspension sway bar bushings, V1R UD pulley

2. WARLOCK

Here is my 09 Deep Water Blue Caliber SRT.

I bought her July 3 last year. Since I've added a bigger turbo, injectors, ECU, exhaust, R1Concept double drilled and slotted rotors, polyurethane bushings, sway bars front and rear, LED fog lamps, LED head lamps, LED switchback on the front blinkers, AGP intercooler HKS blow off valve, LED brake lights, LED interior lights, HID reverse lights, 2200 lumen LED driving lights behind the grill, clear door lock pins lit by blue LED, modified an Airhammer intake off my hemi Magnum to fit the turbo, strut braces front and I'm sure there's more I forgot..

3. Dart1174

Heres my 08 Hemi Quad Cab, I bought it new in November of 08 after looking for a few months for a replacement for my 02 Durango, Its retired from everyday use and is used mainly to tow my race car and getting my wife or me to work when it snows bad, mods are listed in my profile and I am considering new wheels and/or a Superchips tuner.

4. Nenad1985

Here is mine 1991 Dodge Stealth

I has very powerful 3.0 V6 engine with Front Wheel Drive and 5-speed Manual transmission. My father bought it in November 1991, and to me it was ceded in 2005. I just love it, never had an accident, in perfect condition. My father says that it is fast as it was on the first day. It was practically a member of our family.

5. Hutcla

OLD SCHOOL ENTRY

1991 2WD Ramcharger, 5.7 Hemi Swap, Laramie Leather Interior, 17" American Racing Torque Thrust. Restoration almost done!!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Done... I can't believe this is all of the entries, there's some nice rides on here. Good luck guys.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done. :tup:

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
Superb vehicles & good luck everyone!!!

·
Cole
880 Posts
voted some nice looking ride out there guys

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
my vote is in. good luck guys

·
Registered
183 Posts
i like the idea of swapping the 5.7 into older vehicles. i am considering doing one myself if i can find one without cancer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks Snow Cheif, a word of caution before you undertake a project like this it to make sure you do your research on the components needed to do the swap, especially the the PCM and the electronics needed to make it all work. Lots of patience will also be helpful.
Good Luck

·
Cole
880 Posts
sooo what happens now? lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks to everyone that voted!!!
Old School Verses New School!
hawk02 you have an awesome truck, I wish I had some of those parts when I was building the RC.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure. LOL. Our staff will discuss and decide if we need to have a tie-breaker poll or if we just have two winners this month. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.