DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an Volant intake from a member here and he never sent me the hardware for the lid.

Does anyone happen to know what size those bolts are? I went through my box of spare parts and I didnt find a bolt that matched up. Check Volant's website but cant obtain a number cause the links arent working.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Otherwise I will walk into Home Depot with it in my hand and start searching!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Just walk into ACE/Home Depot etc. lol I just did that earlier today. I took out my hot box subwoofer console and re-installed the factory seat. So I tossed the stock seat in a cart and walked in and found the right thread metric nuts for it. :D

·
'08LaRam
680 Posts
You probably found out by now but the size is 1/4x20 according to the installation instructions for model #16847. I just bought a complete set up.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
1/4-20 as said above. They are phillips head machine screws with an extra wide head. Make sure you buy stainless steel screws as well so they don't rust. Also, don't forget the 1/4" rubber washer that goes on with the screw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.