DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys after finding this site I have decided to no longer drive a virgin Dodge. My upgrades will be slow to come but they will eventually be made. Here is the first one, Stainless steel rocker panels. Let me know what you think Good or Bad.

Griz64
Keep On RAMMIN

Attachments

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
Looks good. Where did you buy them at? and if you don't mind me asking what did they cost you?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought them locally here in Kansas. The name of the place is Chux Trux and they cost about $250 but they were actually a Birthday gift...thanks for letting me know you like em

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Not a fan of them but if you like them that is what matters

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate your honesty Josh
Thanks Satan

·
Registered
286 Posts
A+ looks awesome

·
Registered
240 Posts
They will really serve a purpose when you lift your truck and need a lower step to get into it. Good mod

·
Registered
645 Posts
I had some on my 4x4. They saved me a few times from getting sheet metal bent and when going over some logs in 4x4 mode.

Looks good and glad to see you finally got poped.

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
Griz64 said:
Thanks Satan
haha, that just made me laugh...anyway, ya I think it looks sweet. I decided to go for the totally black everything on my truck, but if it had any other colors going on I'd definitely want to throw that one there, nice addition

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Debadge that thing and it will look really good.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the feedback gang, I really appreciate it.
Still thinking about debadging Josh

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
I think your truck looks good with the badges on, I wouldn't de-badge. But thats just my opinion, I know lots of people would disagree with me. I think your truck would also look good if you added chrome fender trim. I plan on doing that eventually along with what you just did.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well whats the main use for the truck stlye or offroad? if off road i wouldnt bother about putting chrome on it, wouldnt make sense... but i have my dodge debadged, I love how it looks like that.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
those look very good on a white truck imo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.