DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the older 3 spoke style Viper wheels will fit a 99 Durango? I did a search, but only came up with info on brakes.

Thnx, Scott

·
Registered
750 Posts
3-spoke, why do you wanna put 3-spoke on a Durango? Personally, I've never been a fan of any 3-spoke rim?

I guess anything is possible, if you have the cash.

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
yes. any 6 lug viper rim will fit, however, the rears will not. you'll have to get four front rims for the viper. this is due to the offset of the rim.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Esh said:
3-spoke, why do you wanna put 3-spoke on a Durango? Personally, I've never been a fan of any 3-spoke rim?

I guess anything is possible, if you have the cash.

I guess thats why they make Chocolate and Vanilla.
We found a real nice set used and the price is right. Plus, another added bonus, my Wife likes them and its her truck.

The guy who has them has an extra pair of fronts to go with the deal. If it all works out we'll be able to sell the rears to get a little money back for tires.
Thanks for the info.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts
even the ones from the new vipers will fit? i really like them. it might be worth it to track down 4 front ones.

·
Registered
750 Posts
if you wanna spend loads of cash, go for it.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
E6V6I6L said:
even the ones from the new vipers will fit? i really like them. it might be worth it to track down 4 front ones.
the new Vipers are 5 lug.

·
Sicker Than All
517 Posts

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
I wish that some one would make a set of old Mopar Rallys for Dakotas. Since we are speaking of the subject.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
Kevin_Rants said:
the new Vipers are 5 lug.
not to break anybodys balls, but they are not 5 lug......the ones you found were from an SRT-10 RAM........the viper is still 6 lug and 6x4.5 too.....

·
Registered
750 Posts
nothin at all, i'm just saying it won't be cheap to get 4 front viper wheels.

In fact, it might just be cheaper to go with aftermarket's. All I was saying is you'll pay up the Wazzoo for OEM wheels over aftermarkets.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found a guy who had four fronts and wanted $200.00 for them. Some scratches, but otherwise ok. Even with a repaint I couldn't beat that deal.

·
Registered
750 Posts
wow, that's a good price, nice find.

·
Registered
13 Posts
mudjnky said:
I found a guy who had four fronts and wanted $200.00 for them. Some scratches, but otherwise ok. Even with a repaint I couldn't beat that deal.
Well you better buy those fast, on ebay the nice ones go for 1000 per wheel, thats right PER wheel, the old ugly yellow 3 spokes were 500. Oh they are also like 18x10 and 19x10, pretty wide.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.