Extraordinary!

·
Registered
385 Posts
that was sweet!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Actually, I liked that Rambler best of all. I love cars that are weird or funky in some way. So tired of Camaros and the like. I like unusual cars.

·
Stroked & TKO'd
111 Posts
The viper is very impressive, I wish I could've been there to see those runs, but I must admit (not a chevy fan at all) The 67 SS stole my heart. It is a 4 speed car running in the high 8's low 9's, it takes off like a bat out of H##l, if the guy had a better reaction time, he'd easily been in the 8.7-8.8 range. That car leaves the line like something special, and it appeared to be all metal. I'd love to be able to read what he has done to it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
87DakBuilder said:
The viper is very impressive, I wish I could've been there to see those runs, but I must admit (not a chevy fan at all) The 67 SS stole my heart. It is a 4 speed car running in the high 8's low 9's, it takes off like a bat out of H##l, if the guy had a better reaction time, he'd easily been in the 8.7-8.8 range. That car leaves the line like something special, and it appeared to be all metal. I'd love to be able to read what he has done to it.
Just an FYI, reaction time has nothing to do with ET. You can site at the light for 5 seconds and still have the same time as leaving with a perfect light. Man, I miss my drag days :(

·
Stroked & TKO'd
111 Posts
Good point, I'll definately find out once I get back to the states, Dad keeps saying he wants me to drive our R/T, and I'm definately taking my Dak to the track to see what it will run with and without the 100 shot. Thanks for the clearification. I still have to say that Chevelle is one hell of a ride.

Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.