DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of us missed out on, or weren't ready to make the purchase on the last group buy from RK Sports.

Are there more of us willing to do this again ? I hate paying retail, like many of you...But as we saw during the winter, volume speaks !

Fortunatly, our other members have already paved the way for the rest of us, so speak up and let's try again.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Where is Sikpuppy when ya need him dammit, haven't seen him in ages! I have my hood, but would really reccomend it to others. This mod rocks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has anyone checked out the hood being offered at classicdesignconcepts.com ? It's the old style shaker hood, where the scopp actually stays on the engine when you open the hood. It's suppose to be functional. Pricey @ $950 I saw their demo Magnum at the SEMA show in November, and it looked awesome in person.

So far I count 3 hoods ready...Let's get moving fellas...Summer will be here b-4 we know it. REMEMBER : It takes 3 weeks to build and another to ship...So figure 1 month from the time of order, plus time for paint, etc. LET'S NOT WAIT TOO LONG !

·
Registered
37 Posts
I purchased one of the viper hoods when they first came out and they didnt check the wiper arm clearance hince it rubs. they didnt want to pay to have it fixed so they shipped me the new version. Have since fixed the problem myself by grinding the bottom off the passanger arm so it clears. Now I'm left with the new hood sitting in the storeroom of my restaurant. Anybody interested can get in contact with me. It's still in the box never opened. Im located outside Charlotte North Carolina.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.