Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Time :)

1K views 50 replies 25 participants last post by  HemiRamOn22s 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That shifter is sweet!

#9 ·
its comfortable where it is actually. i usually lean to the right anyway on my console so its right where i want it. It works for me and its hella fun to drive. I love to bang 2nd gear and hear a nice chirp like im driving a manual. :D

#8 ·
i gassed it mid way through the first video and saw my rear end in my side view mirror so i let off of it. its hard to steer and video tape at the same time. unlike you i like to keep my eyes on the road. ;)

Rubberfrog said:
No voices? ;)
Sorry George, next time :D

mezei said:
what cam is that?
Custom 218/218 on a 113+4 by Stu

#7 ·
No voices? ;)

#11 ·
Thanks Jerry!

#15 ·
I didnt know it was supposed to be any different... ?

#18 ·
who needs 4wd anyway. lol :crazy:

#22 ·
That shifter is friggin sweet man, i was going to do the same thing a couple of months ago. I found a Nitro Center console on ebay, and it was broke in shippment *******S lol i got a message saying my shippment was severely damaged and my money was being refunded to me. Didnt even have to option to keep it.

#26 ·
Nice vids! The shifter is sweet, not practical for me. But damn sweet!

KB

#29 ·
Thanks for all of the compliments guys! :)

#30 ·
Find me a warm garage that my truck will fit in. I want to make a video like that!

#42 ·
I have a garage your truck can fit in. bring that cam over and we can put it in one weekend. instead of going north towards newark to delaware you just shoot straight across the bay bridge. probably only 1.5hrs from where you live.

#43 ·
stage 2 tranny stage 3 VB

#44 ·
Yea ill come get some billy. how big of a head start do you want? :thatfunny

#33 ·
Nice videos Matt. How about some burnouts dude, lol. Truck sounds and looks great as always. Makes me want to track prep the truck and make a WOT vid for ya, lol.
Oh and that shifter...........badazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.