Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
That shifter is sweet!

·
Registered
296 Posts
That shifter is pretty bad A**. not knockin you or anything but isnt it kind of low.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
No voices? ;)

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what a wee-nie! skerd to go WOT???
i gassed it mid way through the first video and saw my rear end in my side view mirror so i let off of it. its hard to steer and video tape at the same time. unlike you i like to keep my eyes on the road. ;)

Rubberfrog said:
No voices? ;)
Sorry George, next time :D

mezei said:
what cam is that?
Custom 218/218 on a 113+4 by Stu

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That shifter is pretty bad A**. not knockin you or anything but isnt it kind of low.
its comfortable where it is actually. i usually lean to the right anyway on my console so its right where i want it. It works for me and its hella fun to drive. I love to bang 2nd gear and hear a nice chirp like im driving a manual. :D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Nice Video's for sure.

Kinda looks like your in desperate need of a tune? Your AFR is all over the place part throttle.

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
sweet vids man. I love the shifter

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice Video's for sure.

Kinda looks like your in desperate need of a tune? Your AFR is all over the place part throttle.
I didnt know it was supposed to be any different... ?

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love your truck dude!!

I wish i didnt have a 4x4 lever so i could have floor shifter!
who needs 4wd anyway. lol :crazy:

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just saw the AFR going from 12 something to 17 something and just figured I'd comment on it......
It always goes lean when you let off of the throttle. When i got up to speed i let off the gas and let it coast for a good while before the stop sign. thats why the AFR was all over the place when i started to slow down. but thanks for looking out lonnie. if you can hear the whine in the video when im not on the throttle. you can hear it pretty good at the end of the first vid. does it sound like the rear end whining? I think its shot once again.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.