DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulling Jr. there at the end, but Johnson had a good clean run. I don't like JJ, but he didn't deserve that one. Vickers is an ass plain and simple. That's the second time I've seen him wreck somebody to win. First time was Mike Bliss in the All-Star race a few years ago. :crazy:

·
They bend 'em, I mend 'em
321 Posts
He knew what he was doing. Vickers should've gotten a dirt track beatdown after that wreck! Im surprised Jr and JJ werent more upset. Then again, NASCAR would fine them if they said how they really felt.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
You may not even see him in the 25 car this week. He has already been black-balled from team meetings and I wouldn't be surprised if Hendrick didn't boot him from the car. I am having shirts made "I Hate Brian Vickers" :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
Vickers

:VHOT: Dodgevanman Thank you... for saying that ..I went to Vickers website and told him what a DIRTY RACER he is and told him to go back racing go-carts ...Dale had it in hand...What a SCUMBAG VICKERS IS :VHOT:

·
15,912 Posts
HEMI 7 said:
:VHOT: Dodgevanman Thank you... for saying that ..I went to Vickers website and told him what a DIRTY RACER he is and told him to go back racing go-carts ...Dale had it in hand...What a SCUMBAG VICKERS IS :VHOT:
I don't think Jr had it in hand. He was not going to win the race if Vickers had not gotten in the back of Johnson. Johnson had to big of a run on Jr and even he knew it as he stated in his interview after the race. 2nd or 3rd tops is where Jr would have finished.

I heard last night that Vickers is going to have extra security for the race this weekend in Charlotte. Seems he will be in the car this weekend, or at least at this point he is. That could all change.

I do agree that Vickers is a Scum Bag and should not be racing anymore. How fast people forget that this is his second win and both of his wins came at the expense of others.

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brian should watch the duel between Burton and Kenseth from Dover and see how it's really done.

Leave the beatin' and bangin' for Bristol or Martinsville. Not a 200mph superspeedway.

·
15,912 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Brian should watch the duel between Burton and Kenseth from Dover and see how it's really done.

Leave the beatin' and bangin' for Bristol or Martinsville. Not a 200mph superspeedway.
I totally agree!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.