DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i bought this my 95' stratus i've worked hard to bring it to original standards and even better... but things seem to be hitting the fan now. just got new tires because the previous owner decided to get 215 instead of the 205 that it required... i'm questioning what else was done to poor little manson to make him act up so much lately.

recently he started squeeking in a high pitch when i take left turns, i've checked the power steering fluid and it's always full. sometimes when driving it seems to not want to change gears, and starts making a horrible noise that an old vacuum cleanier whould make. when this starts to happen the check battery light comes on. to my dismay, i have shecked the power of the battery, as well as the connection and it checks out. just today i stopped the car aftr having this problem, and the coolant was boiling. *sighs* does any body have a clue as to what is happening or what i should do?

thank you.... :help:

·
Registered
22 Posts
well if the coolant is boiling that is because of a thermostat but it sounds like you have a multitude of problems transmission noise and grinding im afraid can only be fixed by a professional, and when your battery light comes on that usually just means the car is about to turn off, due to engine or transmission problems its not actually a battery problem. I am sorry to say but it sounds like you need a pro. But it sounds like your main problems is transmission. Good Luck Though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.