It's not listed on their website! Tell me where I can throw my money!:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its here the all new "VR Air Grabber Ram Air Induction System"

for all 2009-2012 Dodge Hemi trucks!

Performance gains of 1/2 second off your 0-60mph times
3 tenths and +3mph through the 1/4 mile!
No tuning required
Works with all aftermarket tuners
Installs in 10-15 min
Guaranteed performance gains or we will take the system back and pay shipping both ways.

Only Vararam can offer this type of real world performance. those other guys are just sucking hot air!

Call us at 866-507-2648 and get in on this great intro offer!!!
Unit is $349 (normal retail will be $379) and we are offering free
shipping to the lower 48!! Units will ship starting next Monday
Dec 12th!!! Call or PM me for ordering or info!!!!!
All our products are "Performance Guaranteed" - If you don't like it -If you don't love it -If it does not perform the way we say it will -We will gladly take it back and pay the shipping both ways!!!!
Call me
Steve
Vararam Industries
Click to enlarge images!!!!

Give them a call!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nevermind, found it...aaaannnnnd ORDERED! Turns out the guy is from Pittsburgh as well. Too bad he didn't give the hometown hookup.:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
This really for sale now? Have to check them out!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Found a group buy on one of the other forumz I follow, looks to be legit to me!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
So I know that i'm late but where are the pics?

·
Registered
351 Posts
does anyone think theres a chance of snow getting up around the filter? we get some nasty snow storms here.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
does anyone think theres a chance of snow getting up around the filter? we get some nasty snow storms here.
Definitely a good chance same with rain but I think if you get a quick snap in winter front would solve the problem or just reinstall OEM intake during the winter

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
SHIPPING STARTS DECEMBER 12TH:rck:

$349 WITH FREE SHIPPING AS OF NOW. REGULAR $379
I'm not gonna lie... I expected more than 8% discount. I guess you have to pay for the best.

·
Registered
286 Posts
supply and demand!!!!!

·
Just Call Me Oz
2,844 Posts
Well, I e-mailed them about 5 minutes ago, already got a call from Steve and ordered the intake. Thanks, Steve. He said it should be here in about a week.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Definitely a good chance same with rain but I think if you get a quick snap in winter front would solve the problem or just reinstall OEM intake during the winter
Quick snap? Sounds cool, but what is it exactly?

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
I ordered a smooth lid today as well...should be to me next wednesday of everything plays out right!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I ordered a smooth lid today as well...should be to me next wednesday of everything plays out right!
TIMMY! Sounds awesome man! Gonna have to wait for a couple extra bucks... so I'll have to live my exitement with this priduct through you guys for awhile! :rck:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I ordered one today so I'll let everyone know after I get her on the highway in a good snow storm, but a winter front is a good idea if it does get snow in there.

·
Agent Orange!
4,280 Posts
Rain and snow will not get into the filter trust me on this. I've seen a few sprinkles get to the to of the front scoop after driving through a major down pour but the filter and hood liner were totally dry. I've had these units on my truck for around 2 years now.

1 - 20 of 418 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.