DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Words cannot describe the anger and raw rage I am feeling over this stupid motor and its stupid vacuum lines, I say its stupid because it's easier to admit than saying im stupid. I cannot, regardless of any or all vacuum diagrams, figure out what vac line goes where. I don't know how I need help either and that just adds to the rage. Im about ready to torch my vehicle where it sits. Someone please, I know this is asking a lot, but I've been trying for 3 god forsaken weeks to get this cocksucker to turn on and ive gotten to the point I punched myself in the face over and over and over and over and over again because no one is this stupid. I will take pictures of everything and yeah. Im about to lose it. Literally a grown man crying and beating himself in the face over this. And google isn't helping at all i type i. 86 318 5.2l v8 vacuum diagram and it pulls up 07 ho da pilot serpentine belt. Like what the actual fu... really? I ranted and raved and probably broke a rule or two but I am literally at my wits end, I dont understand vacuum lines and where they go or why i guess. So here's some pics... i am so.... im about like I said to light this motherfucker on fire

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts