DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 06 v6 qc about a month ago. I realize you guys have them fancy hemis, CTD, and v8s. But my v6 runs nice to dangit! Opted of the v6 so that I could afford a truck with less then 10 miles on it :). I dont haul or tow any thing other then the usual household items such as furniture. I'm hoping that the v6 is decent enough for 5-6 years. No regrets because my next truck when I have a little more $ will be a heavy duty CTD. Anyway, I need to get back to staring at the flame red truck in front of the house.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrads on the new 3.7 I have a 06 3.7 ram sb and like it very well .You don,t see much on here about v6,s not very popular.I did not know they put it in a qc though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Be loud be proud my friend, if its a dodge then we all like your truck!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
V6 or not, its still a RAM! :rck:

Good luck with the truck!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! :rck:

KB

·
Registered
384 Posts
my 1st truck is a 04 dodge ram v6... ive owned 4 v8's be4 this truck.... yes it is a change and i dont mind the truck at all cause damn gas is high... and u dont have the nice towing capacity and sound u would but u gotta go with what u can pay for.

ENJOY the fewer stops to the gas station. :D

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Yea man congrats on the Ram, its better that you bought that then something else..Im guessing your QC is a ST model... let the mods begin!!!!!

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Now why would we rag on you for buying a V6? It's a Ram either way you slice it....congrats on the ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
congrats

Congrats on your purchase of a QC Dodge. I am sure your going to be happy for many years to come.

·
Registered
850 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Welcome to the Ram V6 Club!!! I pimp mine proudly.:D
I love that you have so many mods that you need a link to them!!! Thats AWESOME!!!

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
A Ram is a Ram no matter what engine it has! Congrats on the truck. And welcome to DT!

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Hey man, nothing wrong with the 3.7L. My 1st Ram was a '04, 2wd, RC, 3.7L, and it was just fine. The only reason I traded it was, because I wanted (and was finally able to afford) a 4wd.
Enjoy the truck, and welcome to Dodgetalk.

As far as mods are concerned. If you can't find what you are looking for, for a 3.7L, you may want to look at 4.7L stuff. There are many things that are compatible between the two. If you ever have any questions about what is or isn't compatible you can find out here on DT.

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
6,404 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot..............WHERE'S THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.