DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving in the city this morning and saw a heavy Duty ram with a V10.It had a V10 badge on it.But i thought they stopped producing that engine?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I thoght they did too, the last ones being in the 2nd gen, maybe they just put the badges on it?

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it was a new badge.something similar to the V8 one on the new dakotas except for a 10 in its place.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
As I understand it, only the 03 Heavy Duties were available with the V10, but not many chose it because the Hemi is a more potent motor. I believe they were discontinued for the 04 model year. Sounds to me like they just had a few left over... I have only seen ONE myself however, very recently on the used lot of one of our local Dodge dealership. The V10 badge looked pretty cool, kinda carbon-fibery background. Very rare to find the new Gen Ram with the V10 though, good eye!!

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the truck was lifted and the badge was almost in my face. :p but i also thought it was pretty cool :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just a few in the new Gen 2003 had the V10. I have seen some people say that there were only 500 or so made before the end of the run for the V10.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Friend of mine had a 2nd gen Ram with the V10 so I know there are some around.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But im talking about the 3rd GEN V10.I never thought they came out with that one,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.