DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Auto Glym glass cleaner on my truck last night and instantly as I started to wipe it I saw the cleanest window I have ever seen. Then when I got in it to drive to work this AM I was a little off in my depth perception because the view from inside is like there is no window. I am not stretching the truth here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have always used Auto Glym products. The only trouble is I have to rely on my in-laws to bring it from the UK.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
I just emailed their customer care to find out if we can get it here in the US. I will post again after they reply.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
please do... Im interested... we have hellacious water depositing problems down here... I have to polish & Wax my ride every month almost to keep the water spots in check...

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Auto Glym is available on the internet - don't recall the site buy just enter the name in a search - I'm sure it's available everywhere.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dskirtech said:
please do... Im interested... we have hellacious water depositing problems down here... I have to polish & Wax my ride every month almost to keep the water spots in check...
I'm not saying it destroys water spots, I dont have any so I can't say it does or does not, all I'm sayin' it's the most impressive "clean" I've ever seen.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
stevened said:
I have always used Auto Glym products. The only trouble is I have to rely on my in-laws to bring it from the UK.

I am not too sure that it is available everywere based on Stevened's comment.

I will post what I find out though.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
www.autoglym.com Don't use this on tinted windows- they have a different product for those.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I use autoglym products here on my Ram....i have to mainly cos i cannot get the stuff u guys get!.....they are excellent products, they have a very good range and it is well worth the price premium IMO!
.....now, if they just made a product to stop my arms getting so tired waxing a QC LB truck then that would be cool! :D

If u guys are struggling to get then maybe i could send u some over....tho i am not sure that that would be cost effective!...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.