DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where did u guys get urs since it dont come with one. an is it just a usb cable or is it somethin else?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
If you have a printer or scanner chances are you already have the cable. Its just a standard USB cable for printers/scanners and stuff like that

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well i got the cable off my sisters printer..but i cant get it to update i pluged it in an it dont do anyting not really sure what else to do. so i said screw it i'm just gonna put it in the truck so i plug it in pick install download or whatever so i hit yes an it just says install download please turn key to on position do not start an it just stays like that what do i have to do?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Did you download the update downloader off Bullydogs website first and follow the instructions?
I would NEVER just plug the downloader into your truck without updating it first. You are only asking for trouble.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it wont do anything when i plug it into the comp an run the thing off the bullydog site

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Do you see the program running in the task bar down in the bottom right hand corner of the computer BEFORE you plug the programmer in? What operating system are you using?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea the little logo is down there an i open it an plug the usb in an the programer turns on just like when i plug it into the truck but nothin shows up on the screen.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Win XP?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just saw somethin about this .net framework i'm dl it now an i'm gonna try it again.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok nothin i do will make anything show up on this update thing i'm about to smash this thing

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
You might have to call Bullydog and get a tech on it. Sounds like your computer isn't finding the downloader. When you plug it in you should see "Windows has found new hardware and is installing the software for it" come up on your task bar

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i saw that but it still dident work my comp has been actin up lately so we'll see

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.