DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey while I was at work today I saw that a verysmall puddle under the frontend. I figured it was small and didnt worry about it. Then I had to move it. Nothin bad. Then I got back in to go home and I turned emidiatly to do a Uturn and I made it half way through the turn and I had no powersteering. After looking and turning and pooring. I found it was leaking where the pitman arm hooks up. It is fine when I am straight or idleing but as soon as I turn it poors out. Im heading out of town tomorrow. need help please....

·
Registered
258 Posts
What year truck do you have? I have heard of quite a few Rams having hose clamps come undone on power steering under the truck. You may want to crawl underneath and check it out! If that is the case, it should be a simple fix! If that is not the case, get it to the dealer ASAP! Some trucks have had to get new racks because of leaks. Your's sounds more like the clamps on a hose being lose but hard to say. Get a flash light and check it out!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Leaking from the gearbox?! You'd better take it in, I'm pretty sure this is not a cheap fix.

Sorry, I don't want to bring you bad news...good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.