DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas area DT Members........ I have been asked to pass on this message to you.

This morning at around 9:15 am (according to witnesses) Brian McClure (aka Slammed1) had his truck stolen in the area around The Galleria in Dallas, TX!

We are asking that all DT members in the area be on the lookout for the truck. It's a graphite, lowered four-door Ram with 22's and has a LARGE "Slammed1 Suspensions" decal across the back window.

Attached are recent pics for those who have not seen it.

If you see this truck, please report it to your local police, and please let us know here on DT also so we can pass the info along to Brian and the other DT members in Dallas.

THANKS, and let's hope Brian gets his truck back soon and in good condition!!!

--David

Attachments

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
Lantz...I am blinded for what happened to Slammed1's ride...I have posted on DFWMinis.com/bb about what has happened...I hope that they look out for Brian's truck as well as we are doing now...I will need a number to locate u (or Slammed1) in case the truck appears...

A.J.
(817) 822-3697

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NTXCrazyOne said:
Lantz...I am blinded for what happend to Slammed1's ride...I have posted on DFWMinis.com/bb about what has happed...I hope that they look out for Brian's truck as well as we are doing now...I will need a number to locate u (or Slammed1) in case the truck appears...

A.J.
(817) 822-3697
NTX, first of all, call the cops if you spot the truck!!! Secondly, you can reach Brian at the number on the decal that is on the back of his truck. (see pic above) If he doesnt answer, leave him a message! Also post here because me and several other memebrs are going to be checking in for anything that gets posted.

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
FreeLantz said:
NTX, first of all, call the cops if you spot the truck!!! Secondly, you can reach Brian at the number on the decal that is on the back of his truck. (see pic above) If he doesnt answer, leave him a message! Also post here because me and several other memebrs are going to be checking in for anything that gets posted.
Of coarse I will....I was just wondering....I thought maybe that had been the number to his shop...But thanks!

A.J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.