DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas area DT Members........ I have been asked to pass on this message to you.

This morning at around 9:15 am (according to witnesses) Brian McClure (aka Slammed1) had his truck stolen in the area around The Galleria in Dallas, TX!

We are asking that all DT members in the area be on the lookout for the truck. It's a graphite, lowered four-door Ram with 22's and has a LARGE "Slammed1 Suspensions" decal across the back window.

Attached are recent pics for those who have not seen it.

If you see this truck, please report it to your local police, and please let us know here on DT also so we can pass the info along to Brian and the other DT members in Dallas.

THANKS, and let's hope Brian gets his truck back soon and in good condition!!!

--David

Attachments

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Damn dude, good luck...

·
Registered
71 Posts
OH that sucks hardcore. My eyes will definately be peeled. I hope you get it back, in it's original condition man.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
I will be on the look out.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
I hope the cops are on hte look out ... it would not be difficult to spot with his LOGO an all in the window.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Awww, man thats awful. What a day for it to happen too.. The bad stuff always happens to the good people and the good trucks, like slammed1 and TTU.. Well if it ends up in western PA I'll personally take care of it.

Best to ya Brian. Keep us posted

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
WTF!!! I hate the Galleria area.....I had my accident RIGHT next to the mall at Alpha Rd and Noel Rd. Now, Brian gets his truck jacked. It is bad luck!!!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
If I had a ride or my truck....I would be driving around the Galleria area searching for that truck. Me and daddy's glock would be in huntin' mode.

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
man that F****** sucks...i'll be on the look out...hope u get it back nice and safely...post a phone # just in case....

A.J.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Quick! Whats the number for 911?
Oh man! Better call information on that one.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dale3fan3 said:
this must be a record 16 people viewing this thread
Feel free to keep posting in here all you want... the more people who read the first post, the better.

Somebody at that meet today better buy Brian a beer, because I sure would if I was going to be there. There's kind of a hopeless feeling you get knowing that something like this is going on and you can't do anything about it. So those of you who are religious, remember to say a prayer for Brian, that this whole situation gets resolved quickly and easily for him. And let justice be done to whoever took that truck!!!!!:VHOT:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Holy Crap! I can't f****** beleive it. That sucks dude. Hopefully the cops can find it and cap the *******s that stole it.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
That sucks man... I wish I was back home so I could help keep an eye out for it. Hope they find it...

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.