DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
but as soon as it gets here, i'll have better pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
You've got to be kidden me???!?!

WTF is up with that? So they had a set of 4 come through, but figured the matching 4th one must be going to someone else???

I'd be pissed!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
What size are those tires? What kind of lift do you have, or are they going on that four wheeler some how?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grantman31 said:
What size are those tires? What kind of lift do you have, or are they going on that four wheeler some how?

HAHA!!! That would be tight!

Size is 33x12.50x16, they are going on my 01 2dr sport 4wd with a 2" leveling kit up front...

thats about it.

jeff

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2low4me said:
You've got to be kidden me???!?!

WTF is up with that? So they had a set of 4 come through, but figured the matching 4th one must be going to someone else???

I'd be pissed!

How bout this,
2 tires came wednesday, one tire came thursday, nothing came friday. so I called and it got lost 2 hours away from my house. it ended up in atlanta I found out today, should be here in 2-3 bus. days.

jeff

·
Registered
367 Posts
pitbull said:
How bout this,
2 tires came wednesday, one tire came thursday, nothing came friday. so I called and it got lost 2 hours away from my house. it ended up in atlanta I found out today, should be here in 2-3 bus. days.

jeff
Cool, atleast they know where it is.

Did they write your address on the tires in white ink? That's what they usually do when I order tires, incase the shipping tage gets ripped off.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no they didn't do that, I guess it made too much sense...

turns out tyres1.com lied, they said they found the tire in atlanta and they were forwarding it to me, gave me a new tracking #. So I track it, says original scan is in Missouri!? So now I won't get it until the 26th.

this blows.

Plus customer service at tyres1.com SUCKS!
they might be a lil cheaper, but it's not worth it.

jeff

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
In the future, go with discount tire direct. Awesome...all I can say.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted boggers though and they couldn't touch the price I got em for...

·
Registered
367 Posts
pitbull said:
no they didn't do that, I guess it made too much sense...

turns out tyres1.com lied, they said they found the tire in atlanta and they were forwarding it to me, gave me a new tracking #. So I track it, says original scan is in Missouri!? So now I won't get it until the 26th.

this blows.

Plus customer service at tyres1.com SUCKS!
they might be a lil cheaper, but it's not worth it.

jeff
I actually called tyres1 the other day to order some 36" TSL radials. The price in the magazine ad was $208.

When I called they said the price had gone up to $222, which is the same price as National tire and wheel.

Bummer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.