1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Murdered out
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sounds nice. I did a chevy with 40series slowmaster 3" in and out and it sounded really good. Though it was slow. :)

I like the chambered setup sounds better but i use magnaflows for my fellow turbo setup customers. I like there mufflers.

·
Murdered out
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks if i change it any time soon iam considering yours, looks nice but what about cats for us emissions guys

·
Murdered out
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exhaust Depot said:
Sounds nice. I did a chevy with 40series slowmaster 3" in and out and it sounded really good. Though it was slow. :)

I like the chambered setup sounds better but i use magnaflows for my fellow turbo setup customers. I like there mufflers.

"40 series slowmaster" :thatfunny

·
Murdered out
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Rchemi4x4 said:
"40 series slowmaster" :thatfunny
I think he was referring to the fact it was a Chevy :D Hey, can you film it again but with the camera farther away? The vibration drowns out the sound and it just sounds garbled.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Rchemi4x4 said:
thanks if i change it any time soon iam considering yours, looks nice but what about cats for us emissions guys
If you truck would have had 2 cats in it vs 1 it would have made things alot easier. I do stock cats but then it will require a local shop to weld themm in yoru y pipe then hook up my exhaust.

It sould still come out cheaper than having a local guy fab up the whole setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.