DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some nice new front seats on order. They'll be black vinyl, similar to those used in a "C5 Corvette." Anyway, that leaves me with a nice, new set of front seats, and ugly, stock, gray, black, red, green, blue cloth seat for the rear. No thanks!

I've never had any luck with seat covers, and I'd rather not pay for the "custom" seat covers. I think it'd be a nicer finished product just to get 'em re-done to match the front seats.

Anyone used an upholstry shop in or around the Houston area that's done 'em right?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
01_OffRoad said:
I've got some nice new front seats on order. They'll be black vinyl, similar to those used in a "C5 Corvette." Anyway, that leaves me with a nice, new set of front seats, and ugly, stock, gray, black, red, green, blue cloth seat for the rear. No thanks!

I've never had any luck with seat covers, and I'd rather not pay for the "custom" seat covers. I think it'd be a nicer finished product just to get 'em re-done to match the front seats.

Anyone used an upholstry shop in or around the Houston area that's done 'em right?
I have used Larry's Upholstry in Conroe..Everything they have done for me has turned out awesome...Haven't used them to cover seats yet..

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.