Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Like the forum you got going here. I currently own a 99 SLT 3.9L Dakota, 2WD, nothing special. I'm coming from a V8 background (got rid of my Z28 for the truck) and I know how mods work. I'm curious on what you guys recommend for catback exhaust systems. I've done some research and I've only seen a few on some manufacturers websites, but no where to buy. I'm looking to purchase an exhaust for my truck as soon as I can find an online dealer. Any recommendations for exhaust systems and dealers (3.9L dak)?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

·
Registered
558 Posts
i go to my local midas shop. they order and put it on. or you could go to a speed shop and order it through them and put it on yourself.

·
Registered
346 Posts
if you want exhaust just go to your local muffler shop and have them put on a 2 1/2 or 3 inch pipe until the 32 or 3 1/2 inch tip...it will save you alot of $ and youll still have the free flowing exhaust....by the way i have no ideal how its going to sound on your truck...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was leanin toward putting on everything myself, I've worked on cars for a long time and I have some buddies in the industry.

Thank you for the replies.

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.