DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres been quite a few mods i havent had up yet so i figured id keep you guys informed here of what ive done in the past months.

new:100w Hella driving lights, brush/push guard, 4 welded D rings, 2 in front 2 in rear, spare tire carrier in the bed, side dumped exhaust on each side.

:rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
very nice mods. yea where did u find the brush guard i cant find one for the life of me for my 94. also where did you get the rail for the bed for the lights? i cant seem to find any of those either

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep the grill guard was a craigslist find. cant beat 100 bucks and it was brand new in the box. clearance is actually not bad. but there was extensive cutting and pie cutting of the fenders and everything around it. ill get some more pics of the d rings within a couple days. i love them

·
Troubleshooter
1,516 Posts
That truck has come a long way since I first saw it. Looks very nice!

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hah thank you all for your comments. its awesome when people appriciate your work. i'll get pics of the d rings soon. just havent had time.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry it took so long for more pics. busy month!

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one more...

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks! i forgot about this thread for a while. haha. yeah i love the drings. they work great for pullin out those chevys. here in mn where i live theres a bunch of tractor supply places that have drings any size you want. including ones with the ring as thick as an inch. they weight like 20 pounds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.