DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys I got my settlement, progressive was fair with me and I ended up getting 18,200 for the truck. wreck pics here http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54462

Still lost out on the deal as always but at least I can start over. So I was going to get another ram but then I started thinking how nice it was to know that I had my truck paid down to 12,500. So that along with the need for better gas milage I decided to get this. Brand new 2004 srt-4, leftover from last year at the dealership. I went with the 04 so I could talk them down. Got it for 18,500 before taxes, which is awesome. Had everything I wanted, sunroof, viper seats, black. I've already installed lots of stuff, CAI, 3% tint all around, clear corners, led's bulbs all around, hid's off the truck.

Performance is amazing, I thought my truck with the tvs kit handled well. This thing handles like a dream stock! Nice stiff setup, love it. I'm 6'1" 190lbs and the seats were a little tight at first, just firm around the legs.. but they broke in so they are fine now. Seats are insane, legit racing seats just without the slots for the 5 point. Runs 14 flat stock 1/4 miles and gets great gas milage compared to the truck. Easily twice as good. Only fill up once a week on a 12 gallon tank compared to 1 and 1/2 times a week on a 18-20 gallon tank with the hemi.

I sure miss the Ram and I wanted another one but with this deal I end up owing the same as I did on my truck, so thats nice. Maybe in a few years I'll get a 2500 or 3500 which is what I really want. But I can't afford the $$ to compete with my roommate's 2500 so until then I have to go in another direction. Anyway I'm selling my leather seats I made a post about it here http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58689

Also have 22" boss 304's never used, perfect condition with lugs for sale, would also have to be a jacksonville pickup deal.

Sorry about the dark pics, just took them a second ago. My roommates new truck is at the bottom, I would have a lot of catching up to do ($$$$) if I got another Ram.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
BYE! :booty:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and this has got to go too..

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah, just curious how much did ya want for rims and also for the intake as well?

KB

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Too bad about the ram. The SRT-4 motor is the same as my PT Turbo. Just mine ways about 1000 more. Great engines, a lot you can do to them.

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
I dunno how you can own a truck, and go back to driving a car.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Well, i have 2 trucks and 2 cars. I switch back and forth. Its a nice change some days. Its his money, he did what made him happy, thats all that matters. At least he stayed in the family.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
At least you bought a DODGE! :werd:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KB112 said:
Yeah, just curious how much did ya want for rims and also for the intake as well?

KB
Rims 800, i dont have the boxes they came in so I cant ship them. This is with the chrome lugnuts and valve stems. Never used, never had tires on, perfect condition.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
you dont need the stock original boxes to ship them. any cardboard box roughly the same size will do. shoot, go to a wheel and tire shop and ask for old boxes. thats a lam excuse to not ship

·
Registered
890 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of those 304's installed? I might need to take a road trip.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
byrdawg13 said:
thats a lam excuse to not ship
You know what man then why are you posting here then? I've been through a lot of sh*t in the last month and the last thing I want to do now is jump through hoops. Sure I guess I could go find boxes and then take chances shipping them and charge an extra 200 bucks.

BUT thats not what I'm doing, I dont have to sell them, I'm not hurting for money. If I end up holding on to them thats fine with me. Time is not an issue, if someone knew they were going to be in florida 2 months from now and put a little money down I'd glady hold them and wait. I can meet them anywhere near here. If not then I'm sure I can use them sometime in the future.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Like I said, BYE!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
DodgeVato said:
Like I said, BYE!

?!?!?!? Am I missing somethign here?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yes, I feel betrayed! :nutkick:

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Sweet ride, But I don't know if I could own a car again personally.

How much for the intake???

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KIP311 said:
Sweet ride, But I don't know if I could own a car again personally.

How much for the intake???
100 plus shipping..

Yeah I thought the same thing too, but its crazy fast and gets great milage so I can get used to that.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.