DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for another meet? Just pitch in your ideas for a location, and/or date Meet is open to all Dodges of course :D. We had a good turn out last time would like this one to be even bigger.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
You can count me in.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always can depend on you Tony :D

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
:D just say time and place :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
well, wont be able to make it myself, but there is a all MOPAR show coming up soon called Fall Fling, held by Chryslter Perf West in the LA area and MOPAR Fest by MOPARS Unlimited. both have websites and if i find more info ill post it up.

Just a idea. Mostly all older MOPARS but will welcome the newer car and truck crowd.

EDIT:

MOPAR Fest (24 Sept ya, this weekend)

www.moparsunlimitedsocal.com

Fall Fling XI (21 Oct)

www.cpwclub.com

·
Registered
589 Posts
Im there as long as school and work dont get in the way. Friday would be a good day with all day being open except for 5:30-8:30 for class.
KRS i wanna see your truck so I can feel if my 4.56 made a difference. My butt dyno says it did but maybe its just compensating for the money i spend lol
Batman

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright cool. We just got to get a date and location. I am thinking a park somewhere well be good.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ill leave that to you guys I don't know where any thing is at down there hehe.
Baman

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok cool. Crmram will be stopping by tomorrow I will talk to him about a time/date/location and see what we can come up with.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
805Batman, do you know areas that we can meet that will be half way for you and us? Maybe we can get some more members near your area to meet.

·
Registered
589 Posts
:thatfunny There are no members in my area LMAO!!. I coule try posting this on DTW because I know there are quite a few LA area members on there.
Batman

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol.. yeah try posting on dtw to see who we can come for the meet. Any location you have in mind? I just want to be fair with the travel time for everyone.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ok so Cduce Big blue ram and HB bee said they were up for a meet depeinding on the date and location.
Ill leave that up to you guys because i dont know any locations other than my school ( they do have a newly paved parking lot that would be good for burnouts :D )
Batman

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Batman, looks like Sandee it taking care of the meet. Will you be able to meet up?

·
Registered
589 Posts
CRM Ram i dont know if you know about it but just so youknow there is a post on DTW about it. Realy hope you can join us because I wanna see those 23's you have
Batman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.