DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

uhh ohh?

628 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  badasshemi 
#1 ·
Just last night I drove about 30 miles, i parked and decided i wanted to move.... I went ahead and turned the key and it cranked and didn't start, the cranking ability seems fine... I turned they key back off and the truck started right up... this has happened to me before like 1 or 2 times what do you think it could be.... is this normal??

The weird part was that it always starts perfectly normal right after it happens maybe just a hiccup?

#2 ·
Sounds like you baffled the best of them with this one. My guess, It's a bad fuel system. Somewhere, some how, there is too much fuel in the cylinders too fire.After shut down. I'm clearly just speculating , no spark,after running, and obviously at running temperature. Get us an update if you find the culprit.

#6 ·
Cleans the motor from the inside . nasty stuff, from what I've read, dirt doesn't stand a chance. They have stuff for the tank too!! might be the same, I dunno never used it.

#7 ·
i have had this happen once now i turn key on and wate for fule pump to turn off it allows for fule system to come up to presher and lets truck start easer amperage draw with the starter and fule pump and electrical system that stays on when you turn the key some times will not let the system fire espicly if you have a week battery. i think the inignition system will not fire if under 8vdc maby this will help ya.

#8 ·
I do the same thing, but usually to look and see all the idiot lights are working. It does start quicker imo. Specially when cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.