DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh this gets me boiling i was at the dealer getting the recalls done come out and went accrost the street to kmart to get some spray wax the tefflon stuff come out and them basters keys her from the passange door all the way to above the taillight :VHOT: :VHOT: :VHOT: no joke it looks like a lil kid did it like thay would with a crayon on the wall grrr $1195.95 est
Pics will comne soon as i can get them when wether clears up a lil :VHOT: :soapbox:

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Makes you sick dont it. Some ******* clipped the rear corner of my 06 Saturday in a parking lot, denting the rear corner and bending the bumper and leaving their paint on my truck. Then drove off without leaving a note or anything. *******S!!!!

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
06 keyed

i know how u feel i just hate this S*** when she was 2 weeks odl i had a dent look like some one punched her you could have seen the knuckle in it.. ugg and when i was get the est the guys daughter bought a caliber shes got 600 miles and some one t boned her in the school parking lot and left thay all should be hung ppl are just jelouse thats there not in a mopar :VHOT:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Mine is a lowly +02 but it came out of the body shop after having all the paintwork wet sanded etc & being black looked like new, that night it was keyed right down the length of the bed !!! Its not like being in an accident where you cant help it, this way it just burns inside :VHOT: :VHOT: :VHOT:

Martin

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o man thats sad "tear" its deff heartbraking

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
:VHOT: I know how you feel my Jeep (still a mopar) got hit in the parking lot at my old work location banged up the fender and left white paint on it. I checked every white car in that parking lot for a couple weekes after but never found the bast****. If i did their car would get the same in return. Thats why i never brought my truck there.

·
Registered
441 Posts
My tail light got hit when it was only a month or so old. I was able to get almost all the dents rolled out, but there is one they couldnt do. Everytime I look at it a lil bit of me dies. :mad:

·
Registered
764 Posts
People have no respect these days. I pray I see someone doing something like that to my truck. Id have to call on my best friend Mr. BERETTA

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Stupid stuff like this has happened to me before too. Jealous people make me sick! :YUK:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got home at around 9:45 pm the night I bought my truck. The next morning I came out and had a dent in the rear bumper!

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ugg rsktkr i so would have been pissed big time i would been like looking for motherF*****'s with a pickaxe

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
It just amazes me the lack of respect people have for other peoples property. I think part of it is a jelousy thing because someone else has something nicer than they do.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
98v10ram said:
It just amazes me the lack of respect people have for other peoples property. I think part of it is a jelousy thing because someone else has something nicer than they do.
absolutly, it makes me sick

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I've done some pretty malicious things in college, but I would never key a car. That sucks, hope you find the bass terds.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I know the feeling to...I was having a really really bad day...and I come out to go driving to cool me down and someone had opened there door into the side of it when i was at a wal-mart before that.....It sucks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Five days after I got my truck this idiot cut me off. I tried to split his head wide open.

Attachments

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
when i got my truck, i had it 2 weeks and then some dumb bitch opened her door and dinged it. I saw her do it and i yelled at her, then her boyfriend tried to yell at me and blame me for parking 3 inches from each side of the line. As i tried to explain that we truck owners have no choice but to park like that he cussed at me and when i told him to f*ck off, he approached me and took a swing at me. I moved and then burried my fist in his mouth. It was funny because a police officer had watched it all from across the street so when this lady tried to press charges on me for assault, he showed her the dash cam and arrested her boyfriend. Too bad he didnt catch the dent or I wouldnt have had to pay $100 to get it pulled.
BTW Kurupt17, thats one messed up picture, though I would have done it.

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Dang Kurupt17, you didnt really do that did you?

·
Registered
263 Posts
No but I wanted to. If I didn't have two friends with me I would have went to jail. He tried to run after he hit me and I chased him down on a flat tire. Don't mess with the hemi.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Damn...storys like that get me pissed!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.