DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new here and I hope I am not asking an old question, if so I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to the appropriate thread. I have noticed some strange "blisters" that have developed on the "glow rings" of the stereo knobs. The stereo in my van is a UCONNECT 130 RES. Those rings around the knobs are made of clear plastic and the led lights behind them, fill it up with color at night. Those plastic rings have developed blisters, which looks awful during the day, and makes the blue glow inconsistent at night. It makes the car look old. I spoke to a dealer over the phone and they said that there is no parts listing for the knobs, but if it is a defect, they could replace the whole stereo. Now I don't want the dealer to replace a brand new stereo for a refurbished one just to replace $12 knobs. I've checked online and I have seen them for sale by sellers who don't ship to Canada, but just about every other knob under the sun is available. So I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can get a new set of knobs for this stereo.

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts