DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulling codes off of my 2006 dakota quad cab 4.7L with a 5-45RFE. 4x4 145K miles
P0700 -fault with transmission
P0876 -Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor switch D
P0846 -Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor switch B

When I pull the dipstick it is covered in bubbles like it is sucking air. (makes sense with fluid pressure codes)
When I put it in gear it seams weak and I have to give it gas to move.
Last time I drove it the next morning there was a puddle of trans fluid underneath not big but it was leaking some. I didn't have a chance to see where it was coming from hopefully the overflow vent maybe from being displaced my the air that is entering the pump and making the bubbles. Fluid was full and clean. Will be dropping the pan sometime soon.

I think it may be a filter sucking air, solenoid pack, or accumulator plate just because those are the common issues with these trucks. Iv read a bunch of threads from searching the codes on google but no one seems to close out the solution to fix it.
Anyone have experience with this problem?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok, figured out that problem but now it is worse.....
I dropped the pan and the filter was split, no big deal. Replaced it and refilled trans.

NOW I have U0100 U0101 and a few other codes.
U0100 is lost communication with PCM
U0101 is lost communication with TCM
U1414 Implausible/missing ECU network configuration data
U1415 implausible/ missing vehicle configuration data
The truck is not recognizing any of the modules. Only thing I did was unhook battery.

My basic scanner was unable to connect through the OBD port; it would state connection error. (because PCM lost communication)
I have a maxi Elite that was able to pull the U0100 and U0101 from the gateway (CAN BUS?) some higher system where all the modules and computers connect.

Truck still starts and runs. Trans is in limp mode and I get a bunch of lights on the dash.

Things Iv tried-
-Disconnect battery for a few hours and cleaned terminals
-Reset PCM and gateway with the Maxi elite ( I also checked VIN in all modules and they match the vehicle)
-checked fuses under hood

Things Iv read online possible solutions-
-Dealer reset/reprogram gateway system
-Ignition switch

Any ideas?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.