DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a recent wreck i bought sport bumpers front and rear Should i have half of the front bumper painted silver to match the two tone or leave it all black the rear bumper was painted silver when i bought it so it looks ok? what are your thoughts.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Whats the black thing above your radiator?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
It doesnt look bad now, but with the silver lower body-side trim, a silver bumper on the front might look kinda cool! I'd go ahead and do it just to be different!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
LOL! Very nice!!!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
You are the poster I was looking for

PLEASE post a pic showing the rear from the side and rear ( if possible ) because I have a two tone also and was toying with the idea of either getting a sport rear bumper ( giving my wife mine since she put a little boo boo in hers) painting it silver or getting a roll pan

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
uncbob said:
You are the poster I was looking for

PLEASE post a pic showing the rear from the side and rear ( if possible ) because I have a two tone also and was toying with the idea of either getting a sport rear bumper ( giving my wife mine since she put a little boo boo in hers) painting it silver or getting a roll pan
The rear silver color bumper looks at home on our two tone trucks but it is the front bumper that is the problem the sport bumper lines do not match up so to paint it you would have to go across some of the body lines on the bumper to match up with the factory paint at the bottom.

Long story short when my truck comes out of the body shop it will be all black no chrome.

BEST PIC OF WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I was gonna keep the front chrome and paint the air dam Atlantic blue and use a bumper billet type insert

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uncbob said:
I was gonna keep the front chrome and paint the air dam Atlantic blue and use a bumper billet type insert
I am sure that you would like the silver sport bumper on the rear . Hope the air dam works out for you i just got tired of thinking what mine would look like with a two tone sport pakage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.