DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a grey 2010 PW parked out front of Melloy Dodge in Albuquerque this weekend. I finally had a few minutes to stop and look it over. Pretty much fully loaded, just no leather, $52,000! Salesman told me they had a second one they were prepping to bring out today or tomorrow. This one is white, and about as plain as could be had, even carpet delete. Didn't know the price on that one yet, and I didn't have time to stick around too long to check it out. Too long. Don't like the new decals, or those frame extrusions hanging down right behind the front bumper either. The inside sure is purrrrdy though.

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Take some pics outside & inside & post em up. Maybe you can get the commision if you sell one !!! :D

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
NUTZ I have yet to see a new one:(

·
Power Wagon Winch Mob
3,937 Posts
NUTZ I have yet to see a new one:(
I don't want to see a new one... I may get the itch, and I've got so far with this one and more to go... Wait, who am I kidding? I don't have the bucks for a new one anyway!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Join the club. I don't even have all the money needed to fix the front end. Still need the DynaTrac free-spin hub kit, dual high-pressure steering stabalizer setup, shocks, new T-style steering, ect... . They prob don't even make the stuff for the new ones yet.

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to try and get back down there (3 hour drive), with my wagon, so I could park next to it and take some pics, but there's no way that is going to happen any time soon. Can't even find time to swap out my steering gear, and mount the new DT steering brace. Maybe ldgregory will be able to stop by one of these days and get some shots of both of them.

·
Code Red
2,612 Posts
I'll give it a shot this weekend. They're just 5 minutes down the road from me.

·
RedMan
2,487 Posts
That is cool, I seen one on a truck today heading East bound on I-10 near the NM, AZ boarder. Just caught a small glimpse, but it looked pretty sweet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
hey guys..... saw one yesterday while on my motorcycle heading home from work. i knew what it was from a mile away!!!! it was white, and it looked good!!!! i do like the looks of the 4G, but still love the 3Gs too!!!! party on wayne!!!

bill

·
Think ur trails are tuff?
232 Posts
Funny thing is down here in South Florida, we don't even have any new 2500 Heavy Duties on the lots let alone PW's. I was on a quick trip in Utah last week and the dealerships were full of 2010 HD's and pleanty on the road. I have yet to see one 2010 HD in my area. Guess they are holding off and selling what ever 09's they have left over.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Artioli Dodge in Enfield CT near my house has a couple of Power Wagons. Nice truck but I can't afford it :-(

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
:teacher: WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE SON, GO GET SOME PICS & POST EM UP !!! :D

·
Park Ranger
119 Posts
Wait till you all drive one.....You will like it, except for the cruise control lever. There are now 3 levers coming off the steering wheel. Cruise comes off nearly down. Very awkward to set cruise between your legs. The chromed lettering on the tailgates of our 3G's has been replaced with vinyl decals, and boy do they look GAY! Also slightly longer.
But other than a few minor detractions, it is a sweet ride.
Oh, and the instrumentation has changed, too. All of the computer stuff that is on my overhead console, is now between the Tach and Speedo.
Don't care for the back up camera or the sun-roof. The touchscreen Nav. is pretty neat.
Still can't decide....Even in Jackson Hole, $53,000 trucks take a while to sell.

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stopped by my local dealership here in Farmington, to check prices on spark plugs and they now have a Red/Grey 2010 PW right out front also. $49,000 for this one, including Nav, and all the bells and whistles, minus a sunroof. I just can't get over the new decals.

·
Power Wagon Winch Mob
3,937 Posts
Stopped by my local dealership here in Farmington, to check prices on spark plugs and they now have a Red/Grey 2010 PW right out front also. $49,000 for this one, including Nav, and all the bells and whistles, minus a sunroof. I just can't get over the new decals.
Even though I haven't seen on yet, just from seeing the pictures, I agree about the decals. As one of the other guys did, get the dealer to remove them, or you can use a heat gun to pull them off.

·
Big Bubba
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not in the market for one, but if I did get one, I would have to replace the decals, with the 3g stuff on the tailgate and the doors. I would have to contemplate the decals on the side of the hood bulg though, those would possibly stay. Strange thing is, I rarely saw a 3G PW at any dealerships in NM, but now with the 4G's, I have seen 3 at 2 dealers, and they just came out. I wonder what the production quantities are like this year?

·
RedMan
2,487 Posts
See I like the decalls, would like to get the large one for the tail gate and put it on my windsheild

·
..::MOOSE::..
1,580 Posts
See I like the decalls, would like to get the large one for the tail gate and put it on my windsheild
X2, but on a B5 blue colored PW:D..............or white!

·
PWOC #078
186 Posts
The local dealer here a 2010 PW for 52K also. My 2007 is valued at about 26K (It was stickered at 48K 3 years ago). The new one is nice but certainly not twice as nice as mine. Frankly, I still like the 3G look better and virtually everything else is the same as mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts