Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description (revised)

yes the photo one and only twin turbo whipple supercharged fully loaded 4x4 cummins drag truck(for the non-believers) with a touch of nitrous/nitromethane for smoke control,needs no trailer to make it the 80 miles one way to the track and back(well i have limped it back home with one or two rods sticking through the top of the pistons but still came home!check my other other auctions for complete 1's through 5's injectors. this auction is stage 3 100 hp jammer nozzles(overstocked).this auction like all my auctions is 30 day 100% money back guarantee and i will refund your shipping cost. so if your not happy i'm not happy so just send them back.with a little common sense these are safe for towing,the method i use when towing is to leave any way i want WOT usually then reduce throttle just before o.d.then basically try not to run it much harder than i would have when it was stock(if it would only get to 80 mph stock with 24000# behind it 80 is as fast as i go)even though it may be only 1/4 throttle at 80 with this mod.if you add these in conjunction with a 3705 tuner which will remove the speed limiter your truck will run in excess of 120 mph so please remember your in a 7000# truck that will not stop like a sports car and those tires(probably buckshots on that 4x4) are not even close to being Z rated.guys all i ask is to use common sense when doing these mods as i like to think all my customers are alive and well. these will outperform timing/fueling boxes alone and when combined with performance chips/modules they are unbelieveable. these nozzles with a fueling/timing box can smoke both rear tires completely through the quarter mile to give you an idea of the potential power of that sleeper your driving. wondering how long your engine can take this hp?i have a 98 3500 4x4 with 270,000,average of about 1 southbend clutch per year and one 5 speed trans rebuild at 150,000,one ring and pinion at 220,000 ,motor still going fine.Q: I'm sure you get this all the time, though where can a supercharger be purchased for the cummins?? Your low end must be great.. Thank you, A:with 21 psi boost at idle and over 99 psi at wot this system is unique,the turbocharger intergrated aluminum freon precooler attached to output side of the supercharger was designed and manufactured here as was the stainless/ceramic duel pipe per cylinder exhaust manifold.the aluminun lower crank pulley is also designed/machined here.ceramic/teflon araies pistons rods/crank with oil shedding coating by swaintech,dry sump system here,race cam/roller lifter system is also unique designed and manufactured here.awesome instant throttle response especially when the nitrous/nitromethane switch is on(guys do not add nitrous/nitromethane injection without 0.90 copper head gasket,triple stainless oringed head and block,araies pistons,haisley's rods and crank as i can promise you it will not survive one run)if you are going to try this without these mods email me first and i will send you some photos of the carnage of a few of my blocks and heads that did not survive my R&D(i have blown studded heads in half,driven pistons over rods,broke crankshafts,blown pieces of cylinder walls out on the ground,this really builds your respect for the top fuel guys when you see this much power(just laughed it off and reduced the nitromethane a little on the next one).i have had several inquiries to build more systems and several inquiries for the 12 cylinder injector pump system on this engine,investors/backers are needed at this point.anyone interested please contact me,i have several u.s. patents pending on the system and freon aftercooler,currently working on the latest project,05 2500 4x4 which is to be fitted with twin inline aluminum block cummins engines robert jordan ddp performance 281-592-4734,i just could not resist adding this Q&A from a previous auction: From: gruetzmachert Date: 05/12/05 14:34:55 To: jrobert4168 Subject: Question for eBay item #7974211787 - dodge cummins stage 3 nozzles 1 day auction Dear jrobert4168, Q:Are you serious about your price you can buy these nozzles anywhere on the web for 248 free shipping A: well the way i figure is i sell them on ebay to alot of suckers after I buy them from "anywhere on the web"make several million dollars then lay on the beach and laugh.no matter to me if you can buy a truck load of honed nozzles or edm's for $1 i am always serious.are you certain they offer a 100% money back guarantee plus refund your shipping ?extrude honed and edm's are cheap to manufacture compared to hardened laser blanks as over 2 man hour s per nozzle is used to manufacture these(yes made here in the u.s.a.) does not matter the size as it requires the same length of time for 1's or 5's.we have been in business for 24 years and saw them come and go,even rebuilt a few after they went. i will think about you when those cheap nozzles are dripping fuel sitting at that light at idle because someone thought the hardening process was a waste of time and money.with these nozzles you can melt the cylinder head from around them with a torch put them in another head and drive it home.oh i just can't resist what is a "gruetzmachert"? thanks
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
I love it! This has to be insanity at its finest!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of problems can I expect out of replacing the injectors? Will the stock HX-35 provide enough boost to keep heat down on short wot runs with 100hp injectors? I dont really hot rod my truck that much (been at least 6 months since its seen over 2k rpm) and just wonder about everyday driveability i guess. Mainly I want more smoke for those times i feel like filling up the car beside me thats music is hitting so hard i cant hear my engine running through 4" straight exhaust. Also will the injectors cause any codes on my 01. Right now all i have is a diablo puck along with gauges, exhaust and BHAF. Any advice and gee whiz info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also does anyone have any experience with the EDGE DRAG COMP box? Think I need to move up a little from the puck.

·
Registered
171 Posts
tkelly said:
What kind of problems can I expect out of replacing the injectors? Will the stock HX-35 provide enough boost to keep heat down on short wot runs with 100hp injectors? I dont really hot rod my truck that much (been at least 6 months since its seen over 2k rpm) and just wonder about everyday driveability i guess. Mainly I want more smoke for those times i feel like filling up the car beside me thats music is hitting so hard i cant hear my engine running through 4" straight exhaust. Also will the injectors cause any codes on my 01. Right now all i have is a diablo puck along with gauges, exhaust and BHAF. Any advice and gee whiz info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well Running the 100hp injectors with the Diablo could be interesting on your fuel pressure. You said you have guages...but not if you have a Fuel pressure guage. I would install one ASAP. I'd hate to hear that your fuel pressure dropped way to far and you killed your VP44. (injection pump) The injectors will give you the smoke and the power you want. The Drag Comp is a great box. It's a Timing and Fueling box. I know one guy that has an HY35 turbo (01 auto trucks came with it, 9cm exhaust housing) Granted his EGT's get hot if he keeps his foot down....but he still put down 400hp at the wheels with a Marco MAD ECM, Edge Comp and DD2's. He's also running 4'' Straight and a BHAF.

Your EGTS will climb for sure with the set up as long as you don't keep them there for long...you'll be fine. I have PEGGED my 1600degree guage multiple times...Sled Pulling, Drag Racing...etc. As long as you don't keep it there for long, and let it cool properly after...you should be fine.

Josh

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I have a fuel pressure guage and a pyro. Dont have a boost guage though (shoulda got the three pod pillar) I dont think mine will get to 1600F much less 1200F the way it is now. I ran it at a local drag strip one evening about a year ago with this setup and it only ran 16.5 on the 315 MT/R's. That the hardest its ever been run and the pyro was a little above 1100F.
Also, will an HX-40 be a direct bolt on replacement for the HX-35? Is the guy you know running an egge drag comp or just a comp? What kind of driveability issues will i have with bigger injectors? I dont want to go with something thats too small, say 40 to 60 horse, and have to replace them later when i decide enough isn't enough, but dont want to run into driveability problems with something like 200+ horse edm jammers.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have 80hp BD injectors in mine and noticed no change at all in driveability. Plenty of power and soot. I actually got better mileage with them too. (about 2mpg)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.