DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: im new to dodgetalk im looking to get in an srt4 but i have a question bout one....turbos is there any turbo upgrades availible from the dealer

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Not sure on details about the turbo, but with the stages offered by mopar 1,2,and 3 you can get the car upto 300hp.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want one really bad but im not sure if its worth it i drove one and liked it but is there alot you can do to one
cuz i know there 230 hp stock

·
Registered
67 Posts
there is plenty u can do a friend of mine just bought one a couple of weeks ago and the bolt ons u cant put on them are tremendous. :rck:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the prob is im kinda stuck in my camaro for alittle bit cuz i still owe like 13 or 14 grand and its only worth about 8 or 9 so i cant get rid of it well i cant think of ne ways but an srt 4 BLACK is def my next car

·
Banned
143 Posts
The mopar stage 3 is a bigger turbo. psifi makes a bigger turbo. agp makes a bigger turbo. etc. etc. You have a lot of options. For about $4-$5K (not sure on the exact figues) You could be up to 500hp.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there much you can do body/ apearence wise besides rims and hood i havent seen too many body kits yet ill prob have mine as an 06 srt-4 depends and does a blow off valve add hp

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
There are NO SRT-4's after 2005. This is the last year of production. Get one now well ya still can.

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Discontinuing the whole neon line and combining it with some mitsubushi platform or something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.