DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps! From daily poster to AWOL... I'm now just a lurky who checks in from time to time. I've gotten into BBQ more these days so the truck is neglected. Still have a 6.1 cam in my garage I need to install.

Peace my brothers!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
werd.. get them cams installed and have a DT meet in your yard with some steak and call it a day.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Was wonderin where you were. Touch base time to time man!

KB

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
I could go for some good BBQ

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Dt Cookout At Tuneboys!!!!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Yeah i was wondering where you had gone, stop by more often. BTW, i like the interesting numbers in your sig about the hp/tq #'s and the air fuel ratio... It is a shame you could not have stayed closer to 12.5 at redline. But, nonetheless, happy to see you are in good health and posting away.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
SEE
Others were thinking of you also

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KB112 said:
Was wonderin where you were. Touch base time to time man!

KB
I was near your hood a couple weeks ago, too. I spent a week in San Jose and drove to Napa a couple Sunday's ago.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hemi1569 said:
Yeah i was wondering where you had gone, stop by more often. BTW, i like the interesting numbers in your sig about the hp/tq #'s and the air fuel ratio... It is a shame you could not have stayed closer to 12.5 at redline. But, nonetheless, happy to see you are in good health and posting away.
Those numbers are old. I need to get new numbers. Maybe this Saturday. Then need the cam in. Too big a job for one wrench.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uncbob said:
SEE
Others were thinking of you also
I'm touched. :dtrocks:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
tuneboy said:
I was near your hood a couple weeks ago, too. I spent a week in San Jose and drove to Napa a couple Sunday's ago.
Should have hollered man. Oh well, next time Bro. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JeffB2002 said:
Glad to see you are still around. Keep in touch my brother!!
You need Instant Messenger, Jeff!!! I keep telling you that. I'd love to stay hooked up with you, man.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KB112 said:
Should have hollered man. Oh well, next time Bro. :tup:

KB
I actually thought about it, but I was going with the flow and didn't know what I would be doing from day to day. I almost flew down to LA to see Got Hemi???. Then I thought I'd go to the Steelers vs. Raiders game. I ended up in Sonoma getting a good wine buzz on.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
At least you enjoyed yourself my man, thats what counts Todd!

KB

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JeffB2002 said:
Alright alright alright....which instant messenger?
MSN

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.