DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ryan
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to get my truck serviced or tuned-up, and was wondering what the part number was for the autolites spark plugs. I went to Autozone and bought some but can't anything that says 3923s. The closes i could find is AP5224. I have the 360 engine. I just wondering if I got the right plugs or not. Thanks

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
3923 should be the part no.

Try going to the Autozone website and looking it up on their online catalog.

www.autozone.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
ya I've been looking for those plugs also and autozone.com doesn't show them either... as a replacement or parts search
also, would those also run in an '01' 318?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Autolite Racing AR3923 are the best all around plugs?

There are so many to choose from, how do I know if these are right for me?

Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have found that going to most nationwide parts stores you need to know what you are looking for because about the only thing the parts guys know how to do is look up parts on a computer. So having said that, just walk into the parts store like you know what your talking about and ask for the 3923's. DO NOT tell them you will be putting them in a Dodge or a 5.2 or 5.9 or whatever, just say I need Autolite 3923's. If I have offended any parts guys I am sorry as I did not say all parts guys are like that just the ones I deal with around here. Go get em, put em in and love the power.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.