DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't got a lot of responses in the regional forum so I thought I'd post it here. Anyone that is interested, please confirm with me. Meet is Noon-5pm on Saturday May 21st.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Pinned the topic for you!

Good luck with your meet!!! :rck:

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Im there and bringing a local with me and there are a couple of guys on the RumbleBee site awaiting details on time and place......they are in the Tulsa area!!!!Please update with times and place so we can get details going.......I have to work til 12:00 noon so I cant be there until around 2:00pm..........

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tulsa Meet

Where in Tulsa is the meet? I plan on attending. It turns out I am not selling my truck....I was worried for awhile. Cant wait to meet other members.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slammed1 said:
Im there and bringing a local with me and there are a couple of guys on the RumbleBee site awaiting details on time and place......they are in the Tulsa area!!!!Please update with times and place so we can get details going.......I have to work til 12:00 noon so I cant be there until around 2:00pm..........
Yeah, I moved the time a bit later so you wouldn't be as pressed for time. Rumblebee is the only site I haven't posted this to.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TKS02RAM said:
Where in Tulsa is the meet? I plan on attending. It turns out I am not selling my truck....I was worried for awhile. Cant wait to meet other members.
I am trying to get clearance. Most businesses I talk to are like "Why would you want to hang out in the parking lot?" I think I got a place lined up that is not the greatest but they don't mind people. I should have details tomorrow or thursday.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Brian I will be there. I just found out that I will be home on that day and I want to meet some of the faces to go with the names. Let me know where it is going to be.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What about Kingspointe Village at 61st and Yale? With the Market closed the parking lot is pretty empty. Also, there is a cigar store there so we could say we were shopping for a stogie if anyone asks. How many people are you expecting?

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a bad idea. My first thought was Riverwalk Crossing which has plenty of vacant parking since it's so new. I tried for something with more visibility but got denied. Thursday I almost poked my eye out with a tree branch so I wasn't able to get any calls made on friday. My best choices at this point are:

1. Some place at [email protected] like the "WirelessToyz" or Fridays.
2. Riverwalk crossing

I've decided that rather than getting permission from some of these places, it's easier just to go and act innocent.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would still recommend Kingspointe. 61st and Yale is more centrally located and it is not as busy an area as 61st and Memorial. I live about 6 blocks from Riverwalk and it is not that easy to get to if you don't know the area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man! That really sucks! I figured that when I heard about your truck that you would not be attending the Tulsa GTG. DUH! That truck is probably headed for the border as we speak.

·
Master Sergeant US Army
125 Posts
That BLOWS Slammed. Hope they find the culprit and hang them by their sack.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What about Eastland Mall parking lot. There is not alot going on over there , plenty of room in that parking lot. Just a thought. 21st and 145th

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the eastland idea even though it is a bit off the beaten path.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If it is going to be at Eastland Mall I won't be able to make it. I have a school reunion all weekend and was hoping to get by the GTG, but Eastland is too far away from all the other happenings. Hope you have a good turn out and maybe next time.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rumblebee713 said:
If it is going to be at Eastland Mall I won't be able to make it. I have a school reunion all weekend and was hoping to get by the GTG, but Eastland is too far away from all the other happenings. Hope you have a good turn out and maybe next time.
Where are your happenings at? I only have to confirm an address by tomorrow to invite the viper dudes. Since the Arkansas crowd can't make it due to the recent departure of Slammed1's wheels, I'm not going to pick a locale that excludes anyone.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Most of the reunion will be out at the Post Oak Lodge in northwest Tulsa. I live south out by ORU. Most places, with the exception of Eastland Mall would be somewhere between my place and the reunion site. I can probably be there only from noon to 1:00 anyway so don't change any plans for me. We can do it again in a few months and maybe Slammed1 can make it.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So with brian being out of it, do we want o postpone or just the few of us that can get together at like Noon at Riverwalk Crossing in Jenks or Hooters at 61st & Memorial?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Doesn't matter to me. It probably would be better for me to do it another weekend. If you finally decide on a place, I will still try to get by for a while. Between the two locations I would pick Riverwalk. Hooters at noon will be packed!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.