DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D 5-8 drop is deep in the works now...... the front is gonna take some more work and fabbing but I have the spindles(with a 3 1/2 drop spring) on for now and am working on some alignment issues........I may have to roll on 17's when I come to DFW this weekend but it will be driveable........front fender rolling and triming are required ,a-arms are being moved in on the lower some more,inner fenders are being modified for better travel......etc etc etc..........the rear of the truck with the 22's is 30 1/4(with no tailgate or tonneau cover) from the ground to the wheel well lip and the front is 29 7/8 from the ground to the wheel well lip........pics and more details when I get home from work!!!!! :D

Tires are worn 305/40/22...........for reference to the measurements!!

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
DAYEM!!!!!
You go man!!!! Sounds sweet Brian!!!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
How much for 4 element 20's like yours, without rubber.

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
Damn Brian i'm gonna be looking like a 4x4 rolling in to dfw with you. maybe some adjustments need to be made :help:

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
nice Brian, cant wait to see the pics

·
1,087 Posts
hemi1569 said:
How much for 4 element 20's like yours, without rubber.
Hemi, is that question for me? If so I am running 22"s

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
EZEKIEL, yes it was for you. I thought I read somewhere that they were 936 for all four? Is that right? (20 inch black rims just like yours) Also how much did it run you for rims and rubber?

·
1,087 Posts
I got my set for $2,000 mounted and balanced. But was a haggling deal that I made work. As for the 20" deal you speak of I would check with Chromedubs.com and see if he can hook you up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Way to go Brian i cant wait to drop by and check it out and see how much lower you are than me haha hopefully not to much.....any news on the grille shell?...Oh i wonder if there is any way that we could swap your bumper grille for my old drop coils...just an idea :D

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Thats gonna look tight Brian. Man, you keep dropping to another level, Damn!

KB

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
I can't wait to see it Brian. I bet it looks killer.
:rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
its 10:50pm and still no pics....

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NHRam said:
its 10:50pm and still no pics....
Well I am out in the garage right now(pee break) working on the front...re-locating the battery box and trimming some sharp edges from around the tire area and also rolling the fender well lips and reworking the fender edges slightly for clearance.......I am going to try my best to run a 305/40/22 if I can .....if not I will try for just a tad smaller and narrower without going all the way to a 285/35........a big challenge to say the least.....no matter what I am running the 305/40's on the rear!!!!! back to work fellows....sorry about the pics......maybe tomorrw??????:D

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
well at least you explained yourself. you are forgiven

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
265/40r22 are 30.3" tall and quite a bit narrower. I'm always on the lookout for new sizes so i'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kansasdjjj said:
After your done beatin on your fender wells are you gonna paint em this time?
I might actually paint the lower part of the truck when its all said and done.............two tone even maybe?!?!?!?!? We'll see.......yes the fender wells are going to be smooth and shiny so the kids wont shred their fingers rubbing the inside...............you cant tell me you would have even noticed the rears if you hadnt heard about them before hand?????

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.