DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the good folks on this board I came across a post that talks about a TSB that has to do with some serious squeeking coming from the A-Pillar area. I seem to have this problem and was wondering if a TSB is issued, does that make the dealer responsible for fixing it for free??? I havent gotten around to making a sig yet so here are my vitals
2000 Dodge Ram QC 5.9
roughly 50,000 miles
Appreciate the responses in advance...and thanks for all the great info I have learned from this site...Keep On RAMMIN

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone???

·
EPA's Worst Nightmare
1,673 Posts
TSB does not mean the dealer has to fix it for free. Recalls are the only thing that is fixed for free.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You sure it's the A pillar squeaking? I have seen something on the door weatherstripping getting too dry I guess and the solution is to wipe it with some kind of lube. It's sorta like armorall and it lets the weatherstripping slide ever so much and no more squeaking. Likely mostly in the area where the 2 doors meet on Quad cab trucks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hadn't thought of that...very good thought. I will give it a try. thanks for the thought and idea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.