DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,941 Posts
ride so-so, wear like a normal a/t, offroad again, like the stock goodyear ats on the offroad package

nothing more than an oversized flashy all terrain

for off road performance, ok ride, and still good off road traction, look into Nitto tires, I jsut got my mud grapplers and love them

· Registered
24 Posts
Jeepunit1330,

If you find anymore info on them please post it. I've looked everywhere on the net for some info on these as far as ride and how they wear and can't seem to find much. I like the look of them as well. Not to concerned with off road qualities. My truck is pretty much a pavement pounder.

Chauncy, NICE TRUCK!!! Looks awesome!! How do you like that grille insert. I work for Harley-Davidson and want to get Putco's grille like that. The HD one says Harley-Davidson on it, but is more then double the price. Even with my discount. Think I'll just get the regular one like you have. Looks sweet!!

· Registered
2,811 Posts
i have a set of the sts, they ride pretty nice, i dont know how the do off road, but the one time i did go throw a mud pit i made it with only 2wd, but these tires are more for sand then mud i think,

5,941 Posts
hdman1, don't do it, is the HD one a full replacement or layover? this Putco one is a pos that mounts funky and leaves the honeycomb in and looks like crap in person

· Registered
24 Posts
Chauncy,
The HD one is exactly like yours but says "Harley-Davidson" on the bottom left corner insert. I'm almost positive it sits in front of the stock honeycombs like yours. Yours looks great in your pictures. Yes, I can see the honeycombs behind it, but the picture still looks good. I'm guessing the combs are really visible in real life looking at it though. Thanks for the input.

5,941 Posts
not only are the combs visible, but it looks like crap because of how it mounts to the honeycomb, it's not flush with the chrome part of the grille surround and sticks out like it was paper taped up in front of it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.