DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
they have to take the whole dash apart so here is what i have to drive for the next couple days at least it is brand new with only 1600 miles on it

dodge should require rentals to be of the same brand ( dodge for dodge) like general motors requires rentals to be another gm product they wanted to give me a kiaria i refused that in a second

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Damn Dude.... Do you have a Nose Bleed from lack of elevation yet? I have ridden in your truck and Im not sure I could step into anything less than 8 feet off the ground after getting used to yours!

Drive it like ya STOLE IT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
My Dodge dealer requires it be another Dodge product. Everytime I've needed a rental, I've had to get a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge.

·
2013 Laramie Power Wagon
2,024 Posts
You need to check to see if it's posi or not, do a nice smokey burn out and grab some pics... if its a one-wheel-peel, do it twice as long!

·
LPG Hemi
2,785 Posts
WOW .................that's one UGLY truck !!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dskirtech said:
Damn Dude.... Do you have a Nose Bleed from lack of elevation yet? I have ridden in your truck and Im not sure I could step into anything less than 8 feet off the ground after getting used to yours!

Drive it like ya STOLE IT!!!!!!!

lol ya i am used to just swinging my legs out and dropping out of my truck and the first time i tried that with this truck i hit the ground a lot quicker and pretty much fell on my face lmao

·
Are we going down?
787 Posts
LPGHemi said:
WOW .................that's one UGLY truck !!!
Agreed :YUK:

Oh and do some burn outs as stated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Damn, what's that smell??? Oh, yeah, chebby... :YUK:

·
Registered
595 Posts
To bad they wouldn’t let ya take a Viper for a few days. :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
Just wondering on what was wrong with the vents?

·
Registered
316 Posts
2wd probably 4.8 with a 3.23 rear end wich in my opnion a good truck not fast but at 65 i bet it gets 20+mpg!! Have fun look in the glove box for the code g80 and if it dont hvae it its an one wheel peel if it does well smoke em both!!

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Our company vehicles here are Trailblazers and two RC/SB 4.3 Silverados, plus one CC/SB 4.8 Silverado (all 4X4). Every single one is a dog. I drive the pee-pee outta them simply because I'm mad that a sweet and perfectly good Ram sits in the parking lot and I'm stuck driving a POS. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know this wouldn't be exciting for some of you but when my old truck was in the shop (4.7 QC) they let me take a Hemi Sport RC as a rental. That thing was fun to drive but man I'm glad I didn't own it! I'd get tickets galore! It just begged to be stomped on as soon as you sat down. I was impressed...and a little jealous :help:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.